Chapter 76

Qiao Yaneng is a friend of Wei Anxian, and I would like to thank Jiang Xuenian for introducing her friend - Shi Qingfan.

In the beginning, Qiao Ya just asked Shi Qingfan how to solve the problem. Shi Qingfan answered every question patiently, which made Qiao Ya's favor for her suddenly rise. Friends confided in their secret love deeds.

After talking for a while, Shi Qingfan suddenly said that Wei Anxian was very interested in her and wanted to add her as a friend. Qiao Ya thought that he had read it wrong, or that Shi Qingfan had made a mistake, and Qiao Ya didn't react until he really used his little brain to add Wei Anxian's friend.

Shi Qingfan actually knew Wei Anxian!

Qiao Ya asked Shi Qingfan to find out that Shi Qingfan is also a student of Beishan Military Academy, and is in the Oga Alliance with Wei Anxian.

Joya doesn't like to owe favors, so when she asked Shi Qingfan what she needed to do, Shi Qingfan told her a secret.

It turns out that she also has a crush, and that person is Jiang Xuenian in her bedroom.

Shi Qingfan doesn't need Qiao Ya to do anything specially, he only needs Qiao Ya to reveal to Jiang Xuenian the information that her relationship with Qiao Ya is getting better and better.

Joya agreed.

Just the first step.

Jiang Xuenian was depressed for a few days, and every time she met with Shi Qingfan after that, she would look at her without saying a word.

Shi Qingfan didn't seem to notice that something was wrong with her, thinking she didn't want to talk anymore, so he said goodbye to her and left.

Halfway through the military training, Shi Qingfan's estrus came for the second time.

The first time Jiang Xuenian marked when Qingfan was in the Jiang family's mid-level villa, the living room had the windows closed, and there were only her, Shi Qingfan, and the Beta nanny in the whole house, so Shi Qingfan Pheromone leaked a little and no problem.

But this time is different.

Jiang Xuenian called Jiang Yue for this.

"Brother, Qingqing's estrus is tomorrow, I have to find a closed space to mark her. Can you help me?"

Jiang Yue said immediately: "Don't worry, I'll make arrangements. The two of you will come to the barracks tomorrow."

I went to visit, the instructors drew lots to decide, and I got it!"

"Wow!" The students of combat command were excited.

There is no Alpha that does not aspire to the army.

"Instructor, can I see the latest weapons of the Alliance when I go to the army?"

Deng Ji smiled and nodded: "Yes."

"Can I experience holographic technology?"

"Yes." To prevent injury, the army now uses holographic technology to practice weapon manipulation in the holographic world for nearly half of the time.

After a group of students asked excitedly, Jiang Xuenian asked: "Instructor, you said that there are two majors to go together, and the other major is?"

Deng Ji folded his arms across his chest, gave Jiang Xuenian an admiring look, and said, "You're asking for an idea."

Others became quiet and became curious.

"Another major is..."

Deng Ji deliberately lengthened his voice to sell off, and raised the hearts of those who were waiting to hear the answer.