Chapter 81

Jiang Kai is really busy. After dealing with the Nancheng earthquake, he went home for a long time and then went to work again.

Fortunately, before he left, Jiang Xuenian told him that Shi Lian had called to visit him. Jiang Kai made a phone call and asked someone to knock Shi Lian.

New Year's Day is the most important festival of the alliance, and the whole villa was decorated by the nanny.

Two days before New Year's Day, Jiang Yue finally returned from the army, and Jiang Kai also came back for a rare meal.

Before Jiang Xuenian was happy, Qiu Fanrou, who went on tour, also came back.

At that time, Jiang Kai, Jiang Yue, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan were sitting in the living room watching TV series together when the electronic lock on the door rang and was pushed open from the outside.

Qiu Fanrou walked in with her chin raised, and the assistant behind her pulled two large suitcases and tried to keep up.

The nanny ran to the door when she heard the voice, "Madam, you're back." Qiu Fanrou took off her sunglasses, moved gracefully, and said in a gentle voice, "How is your home recently?"

"Everything is fine. Sir they are in the living room."

Qiu Fanrou nodded, gave the sunglasses to the nanny, and walked inside.

Walking into the living room, Qiu Fanrou had a gentle smile on her face. Seeing Shi Qingfan who should not be here, she smiled and pointed at her and asked Jiang Kai: "How could she be? at home?"

Jiang Kai stood up and walked in front of her, and said gently, "It's hard work, do you want to go upstairs to rest for a while?" He didn't answer her question in front of the child.

Jiang Yue also came over and said, "Mom, you're back."

Qiu Fanrou stretched out her hand and hugged Jiang Yue, "My dear son, my mother misses you so much."

Jiang Xuenian was sitting on the sofa watching a play, not wanting to move.

Shi Qingfan pushed her hand.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan looked at each other and stood up together.

"Mom." Jiang Xuenian cried, but didn't say anything else.

When Qiu Fanrou heard her voice, she immediately let go of Jiang Yue, stepped on her high heels and walked quickly to Jiang Xuenian and took her hand, "Baby, let mom take a look, long Taller and more beautiful."

Jiang Yue: “…”

After Jiang Xuenian was differentiated into sss-level Alpha, Jiang Yue and her treatment in front of Qiu Fanrou directly dropped.

Now Jiang Xuenian is Qiu Fanrou's favorite daughter.

Jiang Yue, her baby bump, is not so precious anymore.

Jiang Xuenian sneezed due to the strong fragrance of Qiu Fanrou's body, Qiu Fanrou's body froze, and finally let go of her hand.

"Hello Aunt Qiu." Shi Qingfan said politely from the side.

Qiu Fanrou's face immediately turned cold, "Why are you here? Shijia should not be short of room and board for you, right?"

"Fan Rou." Jiang Kai disagreed with the authentic.

He came over and took Qiu Fanrou's hand, "I'll accompany you upstairs to rest for a while."

Qiu Fanrou glared at Shi Qingfan and followed Jiang Kai upstairs.

After they left, Jiang Yue said apologetically to Shi Qingfan: "Qingfan, I'm sorry, my mother has always had this temper."

Speaking out to one's own children is to be left out, let alone to others.