I don’t know what the company’s arrangements are. Yun Mu touched his chin and thought about it, lowering himself to organize his luggage.

The time on the spaceship was very peaceful. Although there was a game console, it was impossible for Yunmu to play it. It was basically for Yunlan to play, while she herself was watching TV or watching what happened on the star network.

Sometimes I sit by the window and look at the outer space full of planets and stars. No matter how many times I do it, I find it very strange. I used to see the sky, but now it is the universe.

When the spacecraft was about to land, he drove Yunlan back to his room and sent a message to the correspondent indicated on the company, indicating that he was about to arrive at his destination.

The opposite party responded quickly, telling himself the license plate number, indicating that he could go directly.

Soon I found the floating car to pick me up, knocked on the door lightly, a black hole appeared in the window, a little head stuck out, looking around,

Yun Mu: What kind of Xinying’s pick-up method, it looks like a dog, and people who don’t know think they have done something wrong...

Caressing his forehead slightly, Yun Mu looked at the man's face and called softly.

"Flattella?"

Brushing.. The face immediately turned to Yun Mu's direction. It was surprisingly next to Tong Lili's familiar face, exactly the same as in Yun World.

"You. You are..." Tong Qianli looked at Yun Mu with wide eyes, scanning up and down as if confirming Yun Mu's identity.

"It's me, you can't recognize me in reality?" Yun Mu said helplessly, pulling down the mask, showing his face.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Be quiet, do you want everyone to come over!" The corner of his eye swept over the target who was looking around, and some people even came over curiously, Yun Mu quickly lowered his head.

"Let me in quickly, someone is coming."

"Woo!" When Tong Qianli heard Yun Mu's words, he nodded quickly, pushed the door open, Yun Mu flashed in, and the door was closed when he touched.

There was still a person sitting in the car. Compared with the young lady wearing a casual skirt, the woman sitting there was wearing a neat lady's suit. Seeing Yun Mu coming in, there was no sense of surprise. She just pushed her glasses.

"You came?"

"Luo Ling, have you waited for a long time?" Yun Mu said, taking off his mask and fur cap, taking off his glasses and asking softly.

But he didn't get Luo Ling's answer, turned his head in some doubts, and saw that Luo Ling's original posture had been messed up by the young lily. The young lily lay on Luo Ling's thigh with a coveted expression. Look at my... face!

"Uh…"

"Ahhhhh! It's really Sister Yun, alive!" Tong Bianli grabbed Yun Mu's hands, his eyes lit up, and he kept swallowing saliva as if he saw some delicious food, in short , She's a slut... and... she stretched out her wolf claws and groped Yun Mu's cheek while giggling,

"Wow! This feel is much better compared to the cloud world, hehe, as expected to be Sister Yun, she would be so beautiful without powder and daisy, she is naturally beautiful, I really like it...hehe..."