♡Tangled in ecstasy♡

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 45....
the_seven_signs

Trigger warning - 🔞 Explicit scenes ahead read at your own caution!

5 1/2 months since the mairrage-

Taehyung's POV-

The morning light peeked through the curtains, casting a gentle glow over the room as Y/N slept peacefully in my arms. Her breaths were soft and rhythmic, and I couldn't help but marvel at her innocent slumber. As I stirred slightly, my gaze fell upon her right arm, which was nestled on my chest like a contented child. A fond chuckle escaped my lips as I lovingly brushed a strand of hair away from her face.

Kissing her forehead tenderly, I felt a rush of emotions overwhelm me. How did I end up falling so deeply in love with someone who only saw me as a best friend? It was a bitter truth, but I couldn't deny my feelings for her. I couldn't imagine my life without Y/N by my side, even if it meant being in the shadows of her heart.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts, my phone rang, snapping me back to reality. It was my dad's manager, and I knew this call wouldn't bring good news. Answering the call, I listened intently as the manager informed me about my father's situation. He was in the hospital, but I felt no sadness or remorse for him. Our relationship had always been tumultuous, like fire and ice.

"Who did it?" I asked calmly, steeling myself for the answer.

"Someone from Japan, sir. A rival from the underworld seeking revenge," the manager explained.

I took a deep breath, trying to remain composed as I absorbed the information. I knew what came next - I had to take action.

"I'll handle it," I replied firmly, not hesitating to accept the responsibility.

The manager continued, "Taehyung, you need to find those men and take back the guns and drugs they've stolen from your father's warehouse. It's crucial that you bring everything back safely, and remember, time is of the essence."

I nodded, my mind already racing with plans and strategies. "Understood. I'll track them down and retrieve what's ours."

The manager sounded relieved. "Thank you, Taehyung. Your father is counting on you to handle this situation efficiently."

After ending the call, I looked down at Y/N, still sleeping soundly in my arms. The contrast between the peacefulness of her presence and the chaos of my life struck me profoundly. I couldn't contain the thought that she still isn't aware of this side of mine and is in the darkness, but she shall remain in the darkness as it's for her safety the taehyung or mai i refer as V she might get to face will break her and I can't witness that happening before my eyes...

Carefully disentangling myself from her, I stood up and got ready for the task at hand. My mind was filled with a flurry of thoughts, but one thing remained certain - I would do whatever it took to ensure her safety.

Before leaving, I gazed at her sleeping form once more. "I'll always protect you, Y/N," I whispered, though I knew she couldn't hear me. "Even if you can't love me the way I love you."

As I left the note on the side table for Y/N, I felt a pang of guilt for leaving her alone. But this task needed my full attention, and I couldn't afford distractions. "I've left early, butterface, and I'll come home late. Take care of yourself and don't wait for me or miss me too much 😙 Kisses. Yours lovingly husband, Taehyung."

As I stepped out of the house, I allowed my other self, V, to take over. He was valiant and skilled in these matters, traits that I lacked. I knew V would get the job done without hesitation.