will thing's fall apart♠️

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 11....
the_seven_signs

At Home-

Y/n POV--

I sink into the plushness of my mattress, exhausted from the day's activities. But before anything else, I should probably take a refreshing shower.

As the steaming water cascades down my body, my mind keeps drifting back to what Taehyung told me earlier. "Ah, Y/n, stop dwelling on it. Taehyung said he'll reveal everything when the time is right. Stay calm."

Stepping out of the shower, I catch a whiff of the invigorating scent of cocoa bean shower gel clinging to my skin. After slipping into my comfy pajamas and drying my hair, I grab a snack from my drawer and settle into bed, ready to browse through social media.

An hour passes by, and a notification chimes.

"Um, hey, did you make it home safely? You didn't text me...??!!"

Oh, crap! I completely forgot to reply to Taehyung.

"Well, yeah, I reached home safely. Sorry for the late response. I got caught up with my mom."

"Oh, okay. No problem. Well, make sure you complete the math assignment, or you'll get punished again. And exams start tomorrow, so we have a lot to do..."

"Yeah, I know. Tomorrow is the math exam. Are you well-prepared? I'm not."

"Of course, Y/n. I'm always prepared. You know I strive to be the top student in the entire school. I started studying months ago, and now I'm just revising."

"Oh, yes, Mr. Nerdy Kim Taehyung, who knows it all but only focuses on studying. Well, never mind."

"You better concentrate on your studies rather than teasing me about mine. Let's see who gets better marks: me or you... Bet?"

"Haha, of course, you think I don't study? I also started preparing a long time ago, so I accept your bet."

"Well, what does the winner get?"

"Whatever they ask for without hesitation."

"Okay, then. Sure, I'll talk to you later. I'm heading to the supermarket for some shopping. Study well, butterface."

"Whatever. See you tomorrow. Bye."

Ah, this Kim Taehyung always puts my patience to the test...

Taehyung POV--

As I was leaving the market, my dad's text pops up on my phone. I panic upon seeing it but try to reply. Before I can type a response, a car pulls up right in front of me... The window rolls down, revealing the face I hate to see: my dad.

Now, I'm sitting inside the car with my dad...

"So, Taehyung, I heard from the manager how bravely you killed all those people. I'm proud of you, my son. Well, I don't want to stress you, but I have a task for you..."

"Sorry, Dad, I can't do anything. My exams are starting, and I need to focus on them," I say calmly.

"Ah, it won't affect your exams. You've done this before. Just go and kidnap a girl that I tell you, and do as I say..."

I'm shocked. Is he out of his mind, asking me to kidnap someone? But then...

"Taehyung, don't think too much. Just listen to this jerk, or else he will force you to do so. Just do as he says, or else I'll do something..."

Ah, not again. Why is he commanding me? I can't say no to him, so I have to agree. Dad gives me an address and instructs me to wait until the girl comes home from her office and kidnap her...