Everything I can do for her

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 22....
the_seven_signs
Warning- triggering scenes ahead

Y/n's POV:

"Oh, dear! We've chatted so much, yet I forgot to inquire about your name. I apologize sincerely for that."

"No worries at all. I'm Jang Won, but you can call me Chul. It's my nickname."

"Wow, what a cool nickname! So, are you a college student?"

"Yes, indeed. Although I study in Japan due to my father's business, I make sure to visit my grandmother in Korea whenever I can. This time, I decided to take her along for a nice vacation."

"Aww, you're such a thoughtful grandson. By the way..."

"Ah, there you are, y/n! I've been searching everywhere for you. Jisyoung has been looking for you for quite some time. Come on, let's go now," Jungkook interrupts, appearing out of nowhere and tightly grasping y/n's hand, pulling her towards their group.

"Jungkook, let go! You're hurting me!" I exclaim loudly above the music.

He releases his grip and gazes into my eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was there to call you."

"Yeah, sure, and I'm here now. Let's go..."

They both walk away together, joining their friends and dancing closely.

"Oh, there's y/n! Where have you been, babe? Come on, take this beer and let's dance," Jisyoung says, handing y/n a bottle of beer.

Y/n accepts it and glances at Soojin. "Did you call for me, Jisyoung?"

"Huh? No, I didn't even know you were here. I just spotted you. Why?"

"Oh, never mind. Let's go..."

They make their way to the center of the dance floor and start moving to the music. Soojin joins them, and soon enough, Felix also joins their group. However, there are no signs of Jungkook and Taehyung.

Suddenly, y/n feels a hand sliding around her waist. She looks over and sees Chul giving her a charming smile, inviting her to dance. Feeling encouraged, she joins him on the dance floor. (Seems like y/n might be a bit tipsy, hehe.)

Chul's POV:

We were lost in each other's gaze, feeling the closeness and the lingering aroma of our drinks. Y/n smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back at her.

Suddenly, a waiter approached me, disrupting our moment.

"Excuse me, sir. Are you Chul?"

I paused dancing and turned my attention to the waiter. "Yes, I am."

"Alright, sorry to interrupt, but someone is looking for you by the staircase. They asked me to pass along the message."

"That's odd, but okay. I'll go there. Thank you."

I bowed to the waiter, apologizing to y/n. With a promise to return soon, I left her side and headed towards the staircases. As I ascended, I pondered which floor to go to since the waiter hadn't specified. Deciding to trust my instincts, I continued climbing.

Finally, I reached the 12th floor, and the door to the staircase opened, revealing someone approaching me with a wicked grin on their face.

"Oh, aren't you the same guy who was with y/n and dragged her away earlier..."

He greeted me with a smile, confirming my observation. "Yes, that's me."

"So, are you the one who was looking for me?" I inquired, slightly puzzled.