Chapter 61

I don't trust her, but she didn't eat Y/N...Kyojuro mused. His grip on the sword slackened.

No! I must remain wary! Demons cannot be trusted! He reminded himself, stiffening his resolve.

Dumbledore trusts her...if we kill her now, we might be expelled as well. It's not worth it. I'd prefer to see her make a wrong move...Muichiro thought. He turned and walked out. Kyojuro followed.

"Hey! Don't just walk out!" Yushiro yelled, shaking his fist at them.

"No. It's fine, Yushiro."

"But...Tamayo-sama..."

"Why did you walk out?" Kyojuro asked Muichiro.

"Isn't that obvious? She'll keep saying that she won't eat humans. Let's leave her for now," Muichiro replied, gritting his teeth. Kyojuro thought for a while, and nodded his head.

"Let's go join Y/N."

---

"Oh, by the way, why did you guys stay at the hospital wing?" Y/N asked with a mouthful of food.

"Oh...uh, just to check if you're fit to go," Kyojuro lied, glancing at Muichiro, who nodded subtly.

"And to ask if you need any medicine," Muichiro added.

"Oh...yeah, I forgot about that. You should've let me stay! I wanted to thank Tamayo," Y/N replied.

"Nah, no need. We thanked her for you, so don't go near the Hospital wing for now, okay?" Kyojuro said quickly. Y/N looked at Kyojuro for a long time. Muichiro started to sweat. Had Y/N uncovered their lie?

"Ah ha ha! You don't want me to get sick again, right? Thanks, but I'm super strong. I won't let a cold get me again. Let's train today!" Y/N exclaimed, puffing out her chest.

She was all depressed yesterday...Y/N's so optimistic, Mitsuri thought.

She's dumb...Muichiro thought, but that's not a bad thing.

Thank goodness...I thought she saw through us. Shinobu and Kanae breathed a sigh of relief.

"Uh, anyway...Are you still sad about your parents?" Kyojuro ventured. Shinobu sent a glare at him.

Great change of topic. He'll make Y/N sad again!

"I thought it over yesterday night. My parents wouldn't want me to spend every day being depressed. I'll think about them often, but it won't make me sad anymore! I'll train so that I can save humans from demons! I don't care if McGonagall doesn't believe me," Y/N said confidently.

Kyojuro said nothing to that. Shinobu, Kanae and Mitsuri all hugged Y/N tightly.

"But if you need help, come to us, okay?" Muichiro said.

"Yeah, we were so worried about you yesterday, you know!" Shinobu quipped, pinching Y/N on the cheek.

'Yeah, I will. Chill, guys, okay?"

AHHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE WE REACHED 1K VIEWS SO QUICKLY!!! I'LL CONTINUE THE YANDERE HASHIRA STORY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!