Chapter 52

I just wanted to add this fanart cuz it looked so good. Shinobu looks soooo cute! 

Back to the story.

"Wow! This place's huge!" Y/N squealed.

"Yep! So we have a bigger space to train!" Mitsuri exclaimed.

"Mitsuri, what about your sword?" Y/N asked.

"No, we don't need them for no, since we're doing breathing," Kyojuro answered.

"The book," Muichiro ordered.

"Yeah, yeah," Y/N scoffed.

Muichiro snatched it and flipped open the cover.

Time skip As an apology, I'll put nice fanart here

"Ahhh...I'm beat," Mitsuri groaned. She could barely walk.

Y/N, however, was getting better a Total Concentration: Constant, so she didn't even feel the pain in her muscles when she walked. She was too happy to notice. 

On the other hand, Kyojuro's feet were so numb that they had to support him all the way back. Muichiro refused to help, and Y/N got mad.

Besides that, they headed back to Hogwarts just in time for dinner without random arguments.

"Y/N, do you smell that?" Hermione scrunched up her nose and asked.

"Huh?" Y/N sniffed the air. Uh oh. The smell was coming from her. Thankfully, Kyojuro was there.

"Oh! It's coming from Kyojuro!" Y/N lied, "he trained a lot just now, and came straight to dinner."

"Oh, um...ok." Hermione looked at Kyojuro in a weird way, and continued eating. Y/N sighed in relief. She ate quickly and said goodbye to Hermione, rushing up the staircase to shower and get rid of the horrible odour.

That night, she went out to train again.

"Why're we heading to the mountain?" Muichiro asked, a blank expression on his face.

"I like it better there. There's more space," Y/N answered.

"Yeah!" Kyojuro agreed.

"The air's a lot fresher--wait, who's that?" Mitsuri asked.

There were three figures.

"They're girls--first-years," Y/N added.

"How did you know?"

"That's not important. Let's go!" Y/N hurried forward, waving.

A figure dashed forward, aiming to pin her down on the ground. Y/N dodged in in time.

"Who are you? You're the same age as us, despite your short stature." Mitsuri gaped at Y/N. How did she know all of that?

The short figure straightened up and turned around. She had blackish-purple hair that was held up by a butterfly clip.

(This version of Shinobu is gonna be a lot kinder, mostly because of Kanae's influence.)