Chapter 16

"They eat people?" Y/N was sure she'd heard correctly, so she was shocked. Her eyes bulged out of her head.

"Yeah. They become stronger with every person they've eaten. So demon slayers work hard to slay them, so that ordinary people can be protected. I want to become a Hashira like my father one day!" Kyojuro exclaimed in pride.

"A Hashira is a swordsman at the highest rank in the Demon Slayer Corps, by the way," Mitsuri piped in.

"Ohhh..." Y/N started to understand.

"The two long thin objects on the luggage rack are our katanas, which is like a sword used specially to slay demons. It's made of Nichirin," Kyojuro explained.

"Wait...that's my wand core!" Y/N breathed.

"What? I've never heard of that type of core before," Mitsuri remarked, interested.

"You're born to be a demon slayer, Y/N!" Kyojuro said, "you should join us for training!"

"What kind of training?"

"Oh, like the normal physical training, and learning breathing techniques."

Y/N learnt that there were different forms of breathing, but they all originated from one.

"...Sun Breathing."

Y/N's vision blurred suddenly.

She was standing in a yard, a man with red eyes and hair beside her. 

"Come, let's do it again. Okay?" the man asked kindly.

"Oni-chan, I'm going to become a great demon slayer like you!" Y/N exclaimed determinedly, gripping her katana tight.

Sun Breathing

Sun Halo Dragon Head...

Dance!

She slashed at the bamboo in front of her.

"Great job!" the man praised.

"Hello? Earth to Y/N Black!" Mitsuri said, waving her hand in front of Y/N's face. The memories faded, and Y/N was back on the Hogwarts Express.

"Does anyone practise Sun Breathing now?" she asked. Kyojuro laughed.

"Of course not!  It's been long forgotten," he replied.

"I feel as if I know it how to do it..."Y/N murmured.

"Huh? Really? Can you show us? I wanna see!" Mitsuri squealed, excited. Y/N smiled at her two friends. If she had told any other demon slayer, they would've not believed her. But these two did.