Chapter 35

That night, Y/N were filled with energy as she trained. Kyojuro was surprised at her sudden surge of strength. He and Mitsuri motivated her to try even harder than before, and Y/N could now do three consecutive attacks before having to rest for ten minutes to regain her full strength.

Y/N taught Muichiro the first form, and he picked it up pretty quickly, though he remarked that Mist Breathing was more suited for his body.

They ended training at midnight, and Y/N headed up to her dormitory with Kyojuro. Both were beat but happy. On her nightstand, Y/N noticed that Dumbledore had replied to her apology about the tree.

Dear Y/N,

There will be no punishment for this unfortunate incident, so please do not worry. I will have Filch plant another tree.

Albus Dumbledore

Y/N breathed a sigh of relief. She snuggled into the warm covers, and quickly fell asleep.

The next day

Y/N woke up early. She took the book she had borrowed yesterday from her nightstand drawer and started reading. She almost lost track of time, being so engrossed in the story, and would've been late if Hermione hadn't reminded her.

"Oh, you like to read Muggle literature?" she asked with interest.

"Yeah. It's better than all those wizarding books. They have no imagination and even less logic," Y/N replied.

"Really? I thought wizards were smart," she exclaimed. Y/N shook her head.

"Of course not. They might be skilled in spells and things like that, but they don't have an ounce of logic."