Chapter 43

Time Skip to dinner

"Wow! I can't believe it! We're official players in the House Team! It feels like a dream!" Harry exclaimed, pinching himself on the cheek.

"I know right?! I can't believe it either!" Sirius answered.

"Why did you refuse, anyway, Y/N?" James asked.

"Idiot, she said she had training," Harry interjected.

"Yeah, but what kind of training?"

"You never told me and I'm your twin brother, Y/N!" Sirius said. Y/N hesitated. Would it be okay to tell them? She turned towards Kyojuro, who was sitting beside her but had no suitable opportunity to join the conversation.

Smiling, Kyojuro nodded.

Y/N explained to them everything Kyojuro had told her, including her own experience of using Sun Breathing.

"Oh, that's the technique you used earlier!" Harry realised. Y/N nodded.

"I wanna watch!" Sirius insisted.

"Of course!" Kyojuro answered before Y/N even had a chance to react.

"Kyojuro! Will it disturb you guys?" she asked.

"Haha! No! But only this once, okay? Cuz I don't think Muichiro will like it. He hates it when people disturb him," Kyojuro replied.

"We'll be--" 

"Packed your bags yet? I suppose you're having your last meal," Draco ridiculed. He had come up behind them, and was now flanked by his two humongous goons.

"Cocky now that you've got both feet on the ground?" James answered without looking at him. Draco seemed to swell up with anger.

"Oh yes, here's a present. Your actions during Flying Class earned us something, Draco," Y/N said lightly, taking out a package from her robe pocket. Draco's brows furrowed in suspicion, but he snatched it and tore it open anyway.

Draco didn't dare scream.

Worms! Cockroaches! Ants! He only trembled, dropping the package, and the creepy-crawlies vanished.

"What--what did you do?" he asked in horror, barely managing to squeeze out the words.

"You want another?" Y/N asked. Harry chuckled, and Kyojuro grinned. Sirius was doing a bad job of concealing his amusement, and his laughter rang through the Hall.

Draco didn't want to take any chances. He bolted immediately.