thigh tatty

jughead walked away. "so you think f.p is hot?" sweet pea asked. "for his age...." i added. "don't worry, my love. when you're his age you're definitely still gonna be hotter than him." i continued. "it's too bad you haven't seen jughead a mom. now she's a hot parent" he said. "is she hotter than f.p?" i asked intrigued. "she's a little bit higher than he is" he said as we walked around together. "well, she's definitely hot then. i've got to see her now" i said invested in this conversation.

"maybe one of these days we can go over to the trailer park and see if he has a picture." sweet pea suggested. "she better be as hot as you say she is" i added. "alright then let's put a wager on this. if she's as hot as you're imagining right now you'll owe me five dollars and if she's not i'll give you five dollars. deal?" he asked. "deal" i answered.

" so what now?" i asked him. "now, you get your serpent tattoo." toni said as she came out of nowhere. "i gathered up some of the serpent girls and friends of yours to be there. sorta like a christening type. girls only, sweet pea" she said as she pulled me away. "thank you so much for everything toni i really owe you for this" i said as we walked together arm in arm.

we walked into a different area within the downstairs speakeasy of pops diner. where toni rallied the troops. veronica, betty, kandy, ms. fogarty, and two other serpent girls. "all in good time, alright ladies let the side part begin" she said as she grabbed her tattoo pen and sat down next to a couch. "rosy, congratulations on becoming a serpent, as soon as i laid eyes on you i knew you belonged with us. now serpent women get their tattoos somewhere else." ms. fogarty said proudly and sly. "so we'll need you to drop your pants" kandy said chuckling.

i laid down in my black lace thong as toni gave me my serpent tattoo on my right upper thigh. it took a long time but it was worth it for my very first tattoo. "there you go. your officially officially a serpent" she said as she wiped my leg down. that's when they cheered me on and ms. fogarty leaned down to kiss my forehead and smiled.

"i'll go tell him he can see you now" ms fogarty said as she walked out with kandy and the other two serpent girls. "awh congrats, rosy. i'm happy for you" betty said as she came over with everyone else as they stood while i sat myself up. afraid to move. "that tattoo is sexy, i should get a tattoo" veronica said jokingly knowing she would never get one but she thought they were cool. "hey, i'll figure something out for how you owe me so i'll tell you when i get it" toni said as she walked out.

"hey," sweet pea said softly. "hey," i replied. "we're gonna go get some drinks, see you later" veronica said as she locked arms with betty walking out. "how're you feeling?" he asked me. "i'm feeling good actually. you like it?" i asked. "i do." he said as he slid his hand from the back of my thigh to my knee then down my knee to the side of my thigh over the tattoo.

"you know, fangs mom, she's kinda like my mom and i value her thoughts and everything she says. when she went to get me to tell me i was allowed to see you she said that you were the one or at least my one"

 sweet pea x reader (riverdale)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara