serpent times calls for serpent measures

(this is in rosy's prospective)

almost elegantly sweet pea walked out of the kitchen making his way to help ms. fogarty.

"so...how's it like dating a serpent?" fangs asked me whisperingly almost  as if a secret not to be said aloud.

"it's not like what everyone assumes. he's a great guy and what i've heard about the serpents is even more amazing. the love. the family. the fact that you get to be apart of something bigger than yourself. THAT is amazing. i'm envious" i sighed. being in the family i'm in. something bigger than myself is something i need and want. a family i never had.

"you want to be a serpent?" fangs asked me with this confused expression yet surprise at the same time.

"i dunno....i'm a northsider how would the serpents feel about that?" i asked unsure if this decision.

"they wouldn't care as long as you did the serpent tradition of initiation, which i think you should do. i think you being a serpent would be great for the relationship, like uh kicking it up a notch, you know?" he replied.

"so what's the initiation process like?"

"well you'd have to do the serpent dance which i just happen to know the perfect person to teach it to you. her name is toni topaz and i'll give you her number right...now...there i sent her your number so she knows it's you and i'll send you her number." he said as he held out his phone showing me his process.

"so i could just ask her to meet me and she'll teach me?" i asked curiously. what if she didn't want to teach me and felt like o was being pushed onto her.

"i'll give her a heads up so it's not like she's being shanghaied into doing it. if not then we'll find someone who could teach it to you, don't worry rose, i'll help you follow your dream" he said smiling at me with this hope on his eyes that was rare for me to have seen.

"thank you so much fangs. maybe we should keep this between us? like a surprise.  but i mean would he even like it? the way he talks about it feels like he'd be accepting of me joining but what if he isn't." i began to overthink it all but i wanted this if not for him but for myself as well.

"rose, look i'm sure everything will turn out okay. this is a you choice wether he likes it or not it's up to you and by the looks of it you want this, or am i wrong?" he comforted my loud thoughts by reminding me of what i'm doing this for and who.

"we're doing this"

we both smiled excitedly and i let out a deep sigh of relief. i knew where my future lies and i hope it's with sweet pea. fangs and i walked to the living room where sweet pea and ms.fogarty were talking and taking care of the babies. we walked in quietly unintentionally and for the first time ever i saw sweet pea holding a baby. in his strong warm arms he held juniper. there is nothing more attractive to me that a man's sensitivity being shown. seeing his dimples as he smiled at her and tried to make her laugh by making faces.

thank you so much for reading this far i hope you're having a great night or day and i wish you well and hope you're doing well mentally and physically.

i hope you enjoyed and don't forget to eat and hydrate today, take a break to do so and take care. ily<3

p.s if you have any suggestions for the story i'm open to all ideas. and please vote
~peachy