side bar (sweet peas perspective)

"so how's it going with rosy?" fangs asked me as he grabbed dishes from the table and put them in the dishwasher. "really good.she's great, i...i really-like her, you know?" i answered. "how's the sex?" he asked me. "the sex?" i asked in return. "you are having sex, aren't you?" he asked. " yeah, but...what does that have to do with anything?" i replied. "well it's been a serpent wives tale that if the sex is amazing they're the love of your life. i was just curious" he laughed.

it made me think. i've heard about it,but i haven't really thought about it. i had to compare my sexual experiences, but they don't compare to her. when she and i are together it's like there isn't anything else in the world. she's so beautiful and caring that i'm always more than satisfied with anything and everything. i smiled when i came to that realization.

"oh. my. god." he said shaking his head and chuckling to himself. "so what now? with the whole northside southside thing?" he asked. "if you're insinuating that im gonna hang up my jacket for her, i'm not. she likes me the way that i am and i'm not gonna abandon my only family. "a serpent never sheds its skin".....you're my brother" i said as i put my hand on his shoulder to show him i care . 

he had this look on his face like if he was beginning to feel alone and that's why he asked me that question but it seems like he felt better now. "so...is there anyone you're interested in yet?" i asked him. "what?" he chuckled nervously. "oh wow, there is. and you haven't told me." i said jokingly. he walked around the kitchen avoiding me and my comment.

"his name is kevin. kevin keller. i didn't tell you because he's the sheriffs son" he replied in a low tone. "hey, you don't have to worry about hat i think or what anyone else thinks. if you're happy it doesn't matter who's son he is. i'm happy for you." i replied. "thanks, man" he answered gratefully. "so when can i meet him?" i asked. "you want to meet him?" he asked.

"well yeah of course i'd like to see the guy that's stolen you're heart." i said jokingly. "there's a good chance you'll meet him since he's relatively close friends with rosy, but maybe we could have a double date here sometime?" he asked as an olive branch to get us all closer. "of course, i know rosy would love it. when's good?" i asked. i moved to the island that was covered with marble counter top. "um, sometimes next week?" he asked. "sure just give me a two days notice so i could get my bases covered" i replied. "great" he answers smiling softly.

"gentlemen, you look like you've had a fruitful heart to heart. sweet pea would you mind getting the formula from the living room please? it's on the top shelf." rosy asked as she looked at fangs and i with care. "of course, ms. matthews" i replied. i kissed her before making my way to the living room. being able to smell her floral yet vanilla scented perfume.