secret?

just as i had planned sweet pea and i had made it to the diner before the others. we went and sat at the usual booth that the gang goes to. we told pop we would wait for the others to order. the diner was fairly empty because it was nearing to 1:25 am and la bonne nuit closed at midnight. i decided to sit next to him so that way we could talk and i wouldn't have to move when the others got there.

"sweet pea..." i said trying to figure out the right words. "yeah?" he then slid his hand in between my legs and began to rub my thigh with his thumb. "i know we just met yesterday but i think i like you, i mean i may be reading too much into this but i realized i'm not a one night stand girl. i'm a girlfriend girl and eventually that's what i'd like to be for you" i said to him sincerely hoping, grasping onto that one chance that he may be into me as a girlfriend.

"i don't think you're reading too much into it because i feel the same way too. this, you and i, feels different than anything i've had. it's like some weird connection. i think we should at least try it out" he said as he was trying not to reveal his vulnerabilities. that's when i noticed he wasn't lying to me. "sweet pea, would you do me the honor in being my boyfriend?" i asked him as i took a ring off my finger and held it out. he grabbed it and placed it on his pinky

"i'd love to, we should seal the deal with a kiss" he said as he pull my chin in closer to kiss him. as rough looking as he is just like his name he was sweet and tenderly loving. then we heard the diner bells ring as the other came walking in the door. "hey, you guys look cozy" betty said as she smiled. we looked at each other smiled. pops came over and took out order: two chocolate milkshakes, two strawberry milkshakes, and one root beer float.

"so i couldn't help but notice a kiss between you two when we walked in" jughead asked smugly. we all chuckled at the beating around the bush of it all. "i think i'm allowed to kiss my girlfriend, jones" he said proudly. "in deed you are." said jughead . archie and i both stared at each other in this mind reading way. him and i have been pretty close friends for a while now.

with his look he was saying how happy he was to see me happy again even if it was with a serpent. i know it may seem weird that i got all that from just a look, but it's more of the way someone looks at you that you could just tell how they feel. it was such an eventful night for us being a bunch of teenagers who have to worry about colleges next year if we even are going to college. personally i've thought of being a business woman or a stay at home mom. hopefully one of those will have me a love interest in it or perhaps something of the sorts