serpent dance lesson

"girl i feel like i haven't talked to you in forever, what's the tea? what's going on in your life?" veronica asked me so peppy and full of life.

"things are going great, i'm been sorta living with sweet pea and we're watching the twins for betty," i said "but tonight, toni topaz a serpent is gonna teach me a serpent dance that would be an initiation to being a serpent. you just can't tell anyone" i whispered. "we just don't know where we're gonna do it at, she suggested the old whyte wyrm" i added.

"oh hell no, you're not going into an abandoned building. how about you guys do it at la bonne nuit? i was thinking about closing it out tonight anyways. oh but on one condition" she offered.

"what?" i asked worriedly.

"you let me stay and watch" veronica answered. she was the queen of negotiation and she negotiated something i didn't really mind her being there for.

"that's a given" i replied.

"great, i'll see you guys there after school" she replied as she walked away for our last class of the day.

i walked further and saw toni and told her about veronica's offer and she agreed that it would be great. so i met with them at the underground speakeasy and ronnie was the first one there. she had set up the pole in the middle of the stage and had the bar set up with snacks for us to enjoy as a girls night.

i got my phone out to message sweet pea about where i was and other things. "how are things going? are the kids good?" i messaged as well. he assured me they were good and for me to try my best and enjoy my time.

"thank you so much for doing this ronnie" i said to her and i grabbed a water bottle from the bar.

"no problem, i love girls night, plus i've very intrigued by this serpent dance." she replied as she grabbed a water bottle as well. that's when toni walked down the stairs and greeted us.

"so are we gonna do this thing or what" she said laughingly.

"let's do this" i said taking a deep breath while ronnie cheered me on.

toni explained for me to hold onto the pole and that the dance was a seductive type dance where i'm basically stripping and that i would have to practice in front of them in order to build up for the moment. which i did and i was unbelievably comfortable in practicing this regardless of how insecure i actually am about my body. it's like all those thoughts left my head and i was a totally different person

"you're doing great" toni said as she watched and constructively critic me. "i love that you're doing this, sweet peas gonna love it to i just know it" she said.

"i hope so" i replied.

"i think you're ready to do it completely from the top" toni said.

"then let's take it from the top" i responded. which i then proceeded to do the serpent dance.

"that was amazing rosy, i have got to be there when you do it. or better yet you guys could host it here, what do you think toni" veronica suggested.

"i mean we could...but this is more of a serpent thing" she rebuttal with a hint of doubt.

"well we could turn this place into a mini whyte wyrm for the night so it could be a serpent thing for all serpent?" she suggested in which then toni reluctantly agreed but was happy deep down with her decision.

my god i have trouble pacing story lines. or at least in my opinion i do. i hope you enjoyed this as much as i did. 
i wish you well and hope you're doing well. thank you so much for reading.
ily<3

~peachy