serpent women

my phone buzzed. it was a message.

"this is toni topaz, fangs gave me your number. i'd love to teach you the serpent dance"

i smiled looking at my phone.

"she texted you?" fangs asked looking over my shoulder at my phone smiling. towering over me very sly. smoothly slipping past me.

i smile to myself. fangs and i are starting to become friends and it feels nice.

"what's going on?" ms. fogarty asked us. as fangs went to sit down by sweet pea who was on the floor holding juniper.

i looked at fangs and took a breath. "oh nothing, toni topaz just texted me about hanging out soon" i answered

"oh how nice, ives always liked that toni topaz she's a wonderful girl" ms. fogarty answered. "it'd be nice seeing you being friends with her"

"i agree" i said smiling as i bent down on my knees near ms.fogarty and sat down . she was holding dagwood, smiling at him.

"i'll watch the kids for you" she said softly and happily. "these kids are so perfect. but i have to admit, i'm not doing this favor for the boys....i'm doing it for you." she put dagwood down into his cradle on the floor and took my hand and held it. "i see how you're trying. your honesty intentions and pure of heart. you're one of us now" she said smiling at me

my heart began to warm up and melt. she was like the mother i never had. the way she looked at me so kind and sincere. the softness of her tender hand. "thank you, i'll pay whatever your charge would be" i asked looking at the boys who were looking back at me with faint soft smiles.

"oh baby, free of charge, i'd pay to hang out with these angels all day" she replied so elegantly. we all chuckled.

"you're both able to come over anytime you want." i said insinuating id love for them to be more involved in my life.

they all smiled and agreed that we would do this again sometime. the fogartys made their way to the door as we said our last good byes.

"i'll be here at 7 maybe 8 tomorrow morning." ms. fogarty said.

"thank you guys for coming" sweet pea said as he was looking at them both walk down the pathway through the white picket fenced gate.

as the door closed he held the handle and pushed his back up against the door. as i stood in the walkway. he began to walk to me slowly. and put his hand on the sides of my face. with his fingers in my hair his thumb brushing against my cheek he slowly moved in for a kiss. the soft brushing of his lips against mine and his body pressed up against mine. my hands on his waisted pulling him in. grasping at his black tee shirt moving up to his arms feeling his muscular broad shoulders. his hands feeling my back. i pulled away

"not in front of the kids yeah?" i said chuckling. he looked down at me and pressed his lips against my forehead and grabbed my hand we vegan walking to the kids who were laying asleep in the cradles that were set up in the living room.

"we should make one of those, don't you think?" sweet pea said as we were watching the twins lay peacefully.

"with you? someday, hopefully" i whispered as i held him close.

"well, i mean we're almost done with high school and all" he replied.

"if we're married the chances are higher, i'm a wait til married for certain things" i said as i put my hand on his shirt rubbing his back.

aaaahhhhh thank you so much for reaching this ily and hope you're okay and that you enjoy it. i'll become more active on here trying to get more chapters out and maybe release the playlist i used while making this

have a great rest of your day<3

~peachy