home sweet home

after school i made my way to meet sweet pea at the bike. i waited for him then he showed up. "hey so earlier i heard something and i wasn't sure if it was true but i had wanted to make sure by asking you first hand" i said looking at him trying to read it. "continue" he said smiling. "when i was a kid there was this very brief romance, he was my first kiss, and i'd like to believe he was my first love.

he would go to this clubhouse that jug and i would hang out at and i only knew him by his nickname one by which he wanted to be called which was" i said "skeletor?" he answered. "so it was you?" i said happily. "i thought it was you but i wasn't sure you remembered.

you still look like a babe." he replied. "see whenever you smile i see your face like when we were kids. that same little dimple right there when you smile" i said pointing at his cheek. so he got on the motorcycle and i got on behind him "so i was your first love?" he asked jokingly before he put his helmet on.

i then put my helmet on and held onto him tightly. he drove us back to my house where we then discussed it a little further. "i've got to ask because i've been wondering this ever since, but why'd you disappear?" i asked. he set his bike helmet down on the table in front of the couch. "your mom caught me waiting for you. she said i was a bad influence that i wasn't good enough to be hanging around you." he said. "that sounds like my mom. god, i am so sorry she said that to you. you know that none of that is true right? you never were a bad person and you still aren't." i said trying to heal old wounds. the sins of my mother. "as a kid those words hurt a lot, but now...now, i'm not letting you go that easily" he said as he put he hand on my thigh leaning in for a kiss.

then i leaned backwards to lay down on the couch while he hovering above me . i can feel his large hands feeling around my body. the way his hands move caressingly over my denim jeans. he then follows the inseam moving towards my crotch. his hand reaches my crotch in which he then moves his hand upwards until he reaches my button to unbutton my pants and unzip them. he kissed my neck as he proceeds to slide his hand into my pants over my panties in which i begin to breath heavily. "i haven't even started and you're already halfways there" he said in this sultry seductive tone. he licked his lips as he stared at me deeply. suddenly the door bell rang which was odd because no one ever rung the doorbell.

i wasn't expecting any company. sweet pea and i shot up immediately. i zipped up my pants and buttoned them before approaching the door. i looked through the peephole. it was betty with the twins. i opened the door. sweet pea then walked up behind me with his hand on my back. "guys i'm so sorry to bother you but i didn't know where else to go. do you mind watching juniper and dagwood?" she asked me nervously. "no yeah of course i'll watch them, come on in." i said to her reassuringly.

"oh thank god you're such a lifesaver" she exhaled. "did something happen?" i asked. "my mom, collapsed and they don't know what's wrong with her, i want to be there with her but with juniper and dagwood it would be too much to juggle and i..."she was ranting. "hey...hey,it's okay betty. you can be by your moms side, i'll watch them as long as you need me to. i'll find someone to watch them during the day but other than that my eyes will be on them 100%, so don't worry just be by your moms side, everything will be just fine" i said trying to calm her worries. "thanks again" she said smiling