ride

i made my way up to the diner and out i to the parking lot where sweet pea was waiting for me on his motorcycle like a knight in shining armor on his stallion. "hi baby...." i said as i walked towards him and leaned into him as he put his hands on my waist and i pull my hands up to his hair. "i just had the most pleasant conversation with f.p"

"you did? what about?" he asked smilingly kissing my neck and i teased his hair.

"about the fact i complimented him and i apologized because i was drunk and still on my adrenaline rush when i did it, i didn't mean it but it came out, i swear." i replied seriously and a lil nervously.

"hey, you don't need to explain yourself like that to me, you can compliment guys. you can do it only because i know that you're mine and no one else's and i trust you and i love you" he said continuing to kiss me all over with his hand on the back of my neck.

i looked at him and realized that i really won in this world of dating and situationships. he was the one for me. i don't think there'd be anyone else that i would love or would love me the way we do each other.

"you ready?" he asked "yes" i said excitingly. "let's ride" he replied. we got on the bike and decided to go to my house since my parents we still gone and the kids are at the sitters house. "i think we're becoming a old agoraphobic couple" i said laughingly.

"what do you mean?" he asked

"well we left the party to come home" i said. "that's bc i want you all to myself, especially..." he pulled me close as he opened the front door. "...since you're a serpent woman now"

"you really know how to make a girl feel special you know that?" i said nervously laughing. i love his cutesy little smile he does. his sincere smile and his glossy eyes. so glossy i can see my own reflection in them and i love it.

"no i just know how to make my girl feel special" he said. and he was right, he really did know how to make me feel special. it was the fact he was mean to everyone else except me.

he put a piece of my hair that was in my face tugged behind my ear and kissed my forehead before we walked into the house.

"MOM!" i said surprised. "what're you doing here? when's you get back?" i asked. "who's this?" my mother replied. "this is my boyfriend, sweet pea" i responded

"what kind of name is that? did your parents not love you enough to be creative?" "MOM STOP" i yelled. i could see it was getting a rise out of him in which he sorta lunged at her but i out my hand on his chest.

"i got back half an hour ago, i won't be here long i have another trip to mark and i'm not sure when i'll be back, i'll send a postcard when i get the chance, i'm heading to bed" she said as she made her way up the stairs.

"that hoodlum isn't spending the night, rosalina." she said to me. "yes he is mom, he'll sleep down here" i replied. she was already done and was unresponsive. "im so sorry about her, i didn't have ample time to warn you how she is" i said to sweet pea.

"look i get it, she's your mom and it's expected she wouldn't be so accepting of me, i'll try and hold back as much as i can for you" he said. "plus she won't be in town for long" i said pulling him in with my arms wrapped around his neck.

hey guys i'm sorry that i haven't been as active i kinda forgot i had this but i'm gonna be more active since i'm kinda using this as an outlet. i hope you're all doing well and enjoy it. make sure to take care of yourselves and hydrate and eat. please take care of your mental health if you're struggling. ily<3
~Peachy