"miss. rosalina woods"

as i was moving the chair to sit down i noticed on the stage that there was live music playing and poles already up with women already dancing so it made me feel a little bit more comfortable with the dance.

"so how are you guys liking those whyte wyrm is it any different from the o.g?" i asked looking and the three of them. "you know it's not a bad adaptation from the real thing" jughead said as walked to the table pulling up a chair. "juggy" i replied surprised. "hey, ro" he said smiling at the fact i was surprised. "he's right, i mean it's not exactly the same but it have the same uh roots i guess you could say" fangs added.

"didn't know you were gonna be here, jones." sweet pea commented. "well, betty's out with kevin and i wanted to check out this almost undifferentiated version of a place my dad spent most of his time." he replied. "so it's pretty much indistinguishable in your qualifying opinion?" i said jokingly using big words. "ha...ha...i get it, i use big words, pardon me for trying to stimulate myself intellectually with insubordinates" he said jokingly.

"i can't believe you," i said throwing crumpled up napkins at him. while we all threw them we all laughed it off. "oh, sorry boys, i need to make a trip to the ladies room, rosy wanna come with" toni asked as she hinted to it being time for me to go up.

"of course" i said as i left my think and walked with her to the stage where the music changed drastically to something more seductive and i got up there to start dancing. as i started the lights all turned down and there was stage lights on me. there begun a commotion of people cheering and i just continued and if no one was there.

i began to feel it and it became easy and fun for me. slowly removing my top, my skirt, and even letting my hair down. then as i was doing the second half i saw sweet pea, fangs and juggy standing there as i saw dancing on a pole in my underwear and lace bra.

as soon as i was done toni came up with a serpent jacket. "let's give it up for our newest serpent member rosalina 'rosy' woods" she yelled as everyone cheered. i out on the jacket and hugged her tightly. "thank you so much for this" i said gratefully. "no problem, anything for a serpent" she said smiling softly and comforting. as i looked back into the crowd the lights turned back on and i saw the faces of the boys with a familiar face.

archie, juggy, sweet pea, and fangs were all waiting for me to approach them after everyone else dispersed. i was approached by someone before i was able to get to them. "congratulations, miss. woods, it's nice to have you on your team, welcome to the serpents." said the serpent king. "holy.shit... f.p jones, father of juggy and serpent king, we finally meet. you're hotter than i thought you'd be, it's too bad you're like 20 years older than me, anyways i've gotta go, thank you." i saw as i walked away leaving him laughing at what i just said.

this one was fun to write so i hope you enjoy it and if you didn't or you thought it could be better lmk i'm open to anything. just finished up a second chapter for you guys. anyways i hope you're doing well and i hope you have a great rest of your week. ily and hope you're taking good care of yourself.

ily
~peachy