girls

tw//body dismorphia

"so how do you feel now that you're ready to present yourself to the rest of the serpents?" toni asked me as we were sitting at the edge of the stage.

"i'm feeling really good, i think this is a big step that i've needed in my life. it's where i belong" i replied smiling at her with this peace contentment. i began to feel a bit insecure since i was wearing lingerie and i don't exactly have a flat stomach so i could feel my stomach sticking out. i covered it with my forearms. smiling through my self conscious thoughts that were damaging.

"hey" ronnie said softly and she put her hand in my forearm. "you're beautiful, and you're gonna wow everyone with your performance. we all have our insecurities and i can see that you and i have one in common." she said as she began to undress in front of us. then she sat down next to me. "you, me, toni, and about every other woman on this planet have probably felt ashamed for having a stomach and you're not alone. there's no need to be ashamed. love yourself. plus with confidence no one doubts anything else about you." she said caringly

"you're not alone and if you're ever feeling like this or in any negative way about yourself, we're here for you" toni said as she put her hand on my knee. "you're gonna do perfect, you've got this, and you've got an amazing body, trust me if anyone can tell the truth about the female body it would be a lover of the female form" she added.

they began to make me feel better and rebuilt my self confidence in order to make me feel more confident and comfortable in my skin. so i got up to do the dance one last time and it was even better than i imagined.

"oh god" veronica said in shock, stunned in amazement. she began to applaud

"like that, that's the serpent dance" she hugged me smiling. "you're a serpent, BABY" she said excitedly.

"i can't wait for sweet pea to see" i replied exhaling a sign of relief.

"boy talk?" veronica asked out or respect even though she seemed desperately in need of some boy talk. we all nodded

"well, i have something to confess. this happened recently mine you. i was with sweet pea and we were watching the kids from a distance and he says to me "we should make one of those" it takes me by surprise and tell him he has better chances of us having a baby together if we're married and i think he actually thought about it, the weird this is thought is we haven't said i love you." i explained.

"between us girls, do you?" veronica asked me waiting in suspense

"if i'm honest, i've loved him ever since i first met him all those years ago, it's just become more clear to me know that i think he's the one, the one" i replied.

"you've got to tell him, ro" toni replied

"i was thinking the perfect time would be the day of my dance" i replied

"then we have to do it soon, all in the name of love" veronica stated sternly.

"how soon?" toni asked veronica

"in two days at most. that's enough time to set things up and to get the word out" ronnie replied

"alrighty the plans are set, let's get out of here we need time to rest and prepare, rosy do you need a lift?" veronica asked me

"no thanks ronnie, fangs and seeet pea are together at the house so toni was gonna give me a ride on her bike, but thank you. ill see you tomorrow"

OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ILY<33
i hope you're all doing well and taking good care of yourselves and loving yourselves. i hope you're enjoying the chapters and i wish you well and safety in your journey through life.

p.s tmrs my bday so i might not write as much but i'll try my best to release stuff for you.

~peachy