its a school night

Pop then brought us our milkshakes in which we held them all up to salute to a successful mission in saving our very own jughead jones and for sweet pea and i getting together. it was nearing 2 am and it was a long day for all of us. Pop came over to check in on us.

"it's a school night, kids" he said concerned. "we'll get going Pop thanks." i said as i paid for our milkshakes. "you didn't have to do that" archie commented. "no it's okay, you can just pick up the check next time" i joked. "we'll see you guys at school, take care Pop" i said as i held sweet peas hand and made our way to the door. the others followed us out but we then went our separate ways.

"so where to boss?" i asked. he towered over me with a smile on his face and kissed me. "well, i was thinking i'd go home and get some clothes so i could stay with you until your parents come back" he said smiling and staring at my lips. "yes sir" i said with a sarcastic tone but with laughter. so i got on the back of the bike with him and he took me to where he was staying at in the trailer park where the serpents stay.

he showed me his place and although it was cramped he made a life for himself there. a room shows a lot about a persons mind and heart. it was a mess but he managed and shared it with others that needed a place to stay. "take your time" i said as i waited. suddenly the door opens. "i thought i saw you, hi, we met briefly im fangs. i was wondering if you're an...overnight guest." fangs asked in which i wasn't sure how to reply to his question.

"i just came for clothes, i'll be sleeping at her place for a while, but you can still stay here and let anyone in tent city stay here if they want. or even if you want to have someone spend the night just-not do it on my bed" he said. fangs was okay with this arrangement in which we then messaged someone immediately almost. once sweet pea had his things he set it on the back of his bike and i got on behind him. i liked seeing the world he lived in. the serpents and the way of their life. it made me wish i was a part of it.

i thought about it all the way home. once we made it home i was bushed and crashed on the couch. sweet pea set his stuff down at the door and saw me laying down on the couch and decided to lay with me. he laid on the outer part and spooned me. there was nothing better than this. nothing better than him and i close like this. his natural scent and his damp hair with waves in it. his soft skin. i kicked my shoes off and he had grabbed my hand and held it as we both fell deeply asleep on that couch until my early morning alarm rang just about 5 hours later.