Authors Note

Hey lovies!!

I swear on the Gods I AM WRITING! Chapter 37 is almost completely done I just have to go back to one scene- get it tweaked, and wrap up the ending scene.

I also have chapter 38 lined/ written out, along with the beginning of chapter 39.
I use the  transcripts I can find- the part that I need anyways, I write out other pieces of scenes of what I can see is going on/ about to happen, and once I get all of that typed out I go back fix it all adding characters/character emotions, the details of what's going on etc. Once I do that I go back re-read everything and edit as I go before giving my attention to the next chapter that I've dumped more shit into and repeat the process until I'm satisfied that the chapter is indeed done done.

I'm not going to lie it's getting harder for me.
Not that I'm loosing interest in this story cuz I have 100 NOT lost interest but because of my own spin of things I'm taking.

In the show- this season is pretty much already a wrap if I was to follow how the transcripts and the show was done. However we're not at the ending- not from my standpoint of story telling.

The real battle is just beginning.

In the show they killed the primes and come back to the semi destruction of Sanctum and blah blah blah and that season ends. That's not the case here.
Kayleigh wasn't playing when she said she plans to rebuild and she's going to be doing just that. Sheidheda is NOT gone and the flame has NOT been destroyed. He's playing the game to win, and Kayleigh's like "you understand me you can help me you can push me to make the decisions I know needs to be made but allow others to influence". She's completely blinded by him so, yeah when we come back to the shit show of Sanctum that's just the beginning. It's going to be brutal- she will be brutal- it's her game now(we'll hers and sheidhedas), and there's no stopping her.

Okay that's not true... there are options but none viable- they could kill her but she's got an entire army at her back- Wonkru fully supports her to them she IS Kikheda and they've waited a long time for her to return- they will do Anything for her and everything to protect her. So yeah killing her is so not a good option(plus I wouldn't let that happen), the other option is to basiclly kill switch the flame and if she's(Kayleigh) isn't willing it's not going to happen cuz Sheidheda is riding her hard- he's in control and has no qualms about killing Asher, Bellamy n co(as you will see in upcoming chapters).
So yeah a lot of shit still has to happen and will go down before we get the conclusion of Kayleigh finally getting her "happy ending"

I'm not going to elaborate on that👆🏽 cuz it will spoil and no, y'all just need to read. Lol. It's going to be sad, you will give me your tears, but if I can write it the way it's been playing in my head it's going to be beautiful as well. The circle will come to a close, and the character that you love- well you'll see them again, and see how their story ends as well in the coming of the circle.

So again thank you for reading, for my long term readers thank you for sticking with me all this wild ride I've been on with this story for almost 3 flipping years, your rock stars, to those new to me thank you for giving this story a try I know it's a dark read, and not for everyone so I appreciate all of you. And just yeah, thanks for all the support and the patience for waiting on me to hit that damn publish button.

Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have finished finished with chapter 37 to my liking and I'll be hitting that publish button

Love y'all, stay safe and live your best lives🖤