One

Third Person POV

"Y-you can let go of me now." Kayleigh rasps a few minutes later once the convulsions had stopped.

She didn't want to feel their hands on her skin- not when she could still feel the flames kissing away at her skin.

"You'll kill them! He's killing you all!"

Becca had tried to give them all a warning- she tried to save them.

The smell of burning skin and hair- her stomach turned violently- it took everything she could to keep the acids from rising.

"-had a seizure, Kayleigh."

What?

"Who all did your father instruct you to wake up?" She calls out hoarsely to Jordan, attempting to stand on her own.

"Aside from you three?" He questions and she gives him a sharp nod even as she scrub a hand down her face.

"Everyone from Spacekru," he says with a shrug of confusion, "along with Abby Griffen and a few others to start-

"No.."

"No?"

"Not everyone is to be woken."

"Kayleigh-

"Only those that came down with us." She snarls before pinning Clarke with a glare. "Wanheda, wake your mother, and Jackson only." She says as her lips curl even more, as she makes her way from the room- Bellamy quickly moving behind her.

"Why no one else?" Jordan questions but she doesn't answer.

"Kayleigh, what just happened."

"Nothing-

"No!" He growls snatching her arm to prevent her from moving any further. "That wasn't nothing, the fuck was it Kayleigh?" He questions even as Jordan and Clarke walk past them.

"I meant what I said." She hisses at the blonde. "Don't wake anyone else.."

"Kayleigh.." Bellamy says his grip turning a little harder. She wasn't just going to walk away from this with no explanation. "You told me before I needed to be all in or all out. I can't be in if you won't let me."

Kayleigh stared at him blankly. She had before laid out the choices he had to make- just like he had laid out the same to her.

"You had a seizure-

"I was being burnt alive again, Bellamy," She snaps. "murderer by those I was trying to save." she continues and his hand falls limply away.

"Becca decided it was time to exclude what happened during her brief time in the bunker." She finally replies. "not all of these people are our people." She rasps

Not everyone is someone to trust.

"Not everyone deserves to be saved- to have chances after chances.."

His hands reached up, holding onto both sides of her face gently as his eyes bore down into hers.

"Nothing is going to happen to you."

She wanted to believe him, believe the power behind his words, words he tricked himself into believing.

"We both know better than to make promises we can't keep."

                     Bellamy POV

She didn't want me making anymore promises, but this was one I was going to keep.