Thirteen

Third Person POV

"Looks like we're not the only "contagion here." Octavia sneers before turning to look over towards Kayleigh.

They both shared a look at one another, a look Bellamy couldn't decipher- and didn't like none the less. There wasn't any time to question it, he needed to get to Russell. If he could offer to help find their people-they could use it as a good show of faith that they could live in peace down here.

"The children of Gabriel are in the compound." Cassius says looking from the wording down below to where Jordan was regaining consciousness. None too gently he lifts the boy up and proceeds to carry him back downstairs. "They'll use the night harvest to try to get her out. Follow me, please."

"Wait-" Jordan calls out as he's dumped unceremoniously to the floor as Clarke mumbles, "No, no, no. No."

"Russell's here somewhere. I have to warn him." He calls out proceeding out the door calling out to the other around him. "You keep looking."

"Let me come with you." Bellamy volunteers.

"It's okay." Russel says appearing out of no where. "He won't get past the shield. We'll get him. Set a guard detail to check on Rose. Tell Cillian to bring his bag to the greenhouse."

"We're good trackers we can help." Bellamy persists and with the eyes of his people, the eyes of Delilahs mother boring hard on him- he relents.

"Tavia." Kayleigh rasps out watching the interaction play out in front of her.

"Yes?"

"Find him and bring him to me." She orders her eyes turning over to hers.

"You want to question him don't you?"

"I want to know exactly who these people are and what we're dealing with.." she replies softly. "This "child of Gabriel" is going to do just that."

******

"What was wrong with her?" Clarke questions. "She looked like she couldn't move."

"She couldn't." Russell says before going into further detail. "They used a paralytic derived from a beetle my daughter discovered a long time ago, wears off in a few hours."

"You didn't mention having a daughter." Kayleigh says standing from the corner she had placed herself in, as Clarke shoots her a look.

Delilah had been found in the fields, unable to move, unable to speak. Only her eyes were able to reveal how terrified she was and the relief when she had been found.

"She died in a fall six years ago."

"Your friend Murphy has red blood." Cillian states as he looks over Delilah.

"Most people do."

"We're not most people, are we?" Russell questions before adding, "We have the same blood, Clarke, royal blood." his eyes leaves Clarke's in favor of Kayleighs. "Yours more so being the great granddaughter of Rebecca Franco herself. That's why they went after Delilah."

Before either of them could reply another woman burst through the door.

"Where's Russell?" She demands hysterically before spotting him. "The children of Gabriel got past Jade and took my Rose."