Two

Third Person POV

"Hey, you seen Kayleigh?" Bellamy questions entering the bridge. "What about Raven or Shaw?" He questions next when the other shake their heads.

"You know, the people you handed over to our enemy to be tortured." Cammie pops off coming in behind him, glaring hard at Clarke.

"Now, for Clarke, we call that a Tuesday." John replies with a snort

"Easy." Echo calls out running her fingers over her sword. "Throwing stones, Murphy." she says, and her lips twitch at the glare John sends her way.

"No. I haven't seen them." Clarke answers as she passed by. "Hey... Mom, you've got to eat. It could be a while before we find a food source."

"What I need is a source for Propofol or Pentobarbitol."

"Will first-culture algae do?" Jordan questions handing a canister over to Abby. "My dad wanted me to give this to you."

"The stuff Bellamy used on Octavia." Clarke says looking at it and then to her mother

"Exactly. The first generation induces coma." Jordan says brightly. "He was hoping you could use it to save the others."

"Thank you." Abby breaths before scrubbing a hand down her face. "Take Jackson to the ground. I'll wake up Niylah to assist me."

"What part of Skaikru is not in charge, are you having trouble remembering?" Kayleigh all be snarls from the entry way- her eyes pinned on the duo.

"No one voted you-

"I don't need votes." She hisses at Abby. "This isn't the counsel and this isn't the bunker." She reminds her as she stalks forward.

"Kayleigh," Bellamy goes to intervene but Raven enters the scene, with Shaw not far behind her.

"What did we miss?" She asks just as Kayleigh stopped a few feet in front of the doctor.

"I am Heda, Abby.. that only changes when I die, and we both know I have a hard time staying dead."

"She understands, Kayleigh." Clarke says moving herself in between her mother and Kayleigh.

"I don't think she does.. So I'll explain it to your better." She rasps out, her eyes bouncing between brown and blue. "For every person you wake up, is a piece of your daughter I'll be sending back on the ship to you."

Abby swallowed thickly as she looked into the eyes of what she believed was the devil.

"She understands me now." Kayleigh deadpans looking away from Abby and then over to Clarke.

"Take a seat." Bellamy calls out to the others as Abby leaves going back to the med bay.

Everyone did as he asked but Kayleigh, who seemed content leaning against the wall. Her eyes briefly connect with his before giving him a subtle nod, before looking away with a far off look in her eyes.

She was done talking, was more eager to find out more about the world they would soon walk on.

"Okay, everyone. Listen up." He says tearing his eyes away from her. "Here's what we know." Pulling up the screen. "Eligius III was a colonizing misison. According to the file, the mothership went to 5 planets that met necessary conditions for life, dropping mission teams on each one. Monty picked planet Alpha for us because it's the closest and probably the most like Earth."

"Was there a probably?" John questions sarcastically already not liking the odds.

Shaw nods. "We have to assume they couldn't know for sure until they got here. We can scan the atmosphere from the bridge-