♡ Epilogue ♡

6575 words.......The longest and the final chapter of RLHNL!!!

I can't thank you guys enough for the love you're showering on this book.It's already 251K reads ಥ‿ಥ

*Sending hugs to everyone who invested their time on my book*

*Sending extra warm hugs to the ones who were there with me since the start of this book because it's only bcoz of you I kept writing it till here*

Thank you so much for your love pretty buns!! I love you all so much!💜

And you!! My dear silent reader, I love you too my precious one!!💚

_______________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two years later....

"GET YOUR ASS UP BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT OF THE BED TAE!" Jungkook's loud voice echoed in the room.But it had no effect on the man who was sleeping like a log, with his death grip tightening more on Jungkook's waist who is struggling to remove those veiny arms from his body.Jungkook huffed out a breath glaring at the sleeping man, whose lips were stretched to form a very small smile as his long fingers sneakily entered inside Jungkook's night wear, tickling his smooth skin in the process.And it only made Jungkook more pissed.For heaven's sake he's struggling to get up from the bed for the past half an hour.His baby must be up now and soon he'll start crying if he don't find his eomma's presence near him.But who'll make this big baby understand that.

Jungkook waited no seconds more as he leaned down to Taehyung's naked back, before stuffing his face in his nape.The half sleeping Taehyung screamed loudly when two sharp bunny teeth digged into his skin causing a sting.The arms around Jungkook's waist loosened the next moment and Jungkook waited no seconds to run out of the room before Taehyung could catch him.

"COME BACK YOU WILD BUNNY!" Taehyung yelled as he sprung up on the bed with a hiss followed by it as he rubbed his nape softly.He could hear the faint giggles of his wife, which brought a smile on the man's face even though there was a red bite mark forming on his nape already.

The former CEO stretched his arms and limbs with a yawn, only to turn around the other side of the bed, before pulling the blanket over himself, hugging his wife's pillow, he was all ready to sleep a lil more.After all he's tired after another passionate night he had with his wife, which drained all his energy.

Jungkook straight made his way to his two year old baby's room.A smile immediately formed on his lips looking at his baby bear, wide awake and standing in the crib, while clutching on the bars, trying to get out of the crib with all his might.

Kim Hanuel.....the third fruit of the Kim couple's undying love.He was a bundle of joy, the apple of the Kim's eyes.He's literally living his life as the prince he is, getting pampered by everyone.And the lil brat he is, never fail to take advantage of their weakness for him.He's indeed a brat.Jungkook swear that.

Hannie's doe eyes shined when they caught the sight of his mom.
"Maa" he made grabby hands to his eomma and Jungkook waited no seconds to take his baby in his arms, before pecking his chubby cheeks, and ended up almost eating them up making the baby giggle loudly as he tried to push Jungkook away with his baby hands.

"Aren't you the cutest hmm? Eomma's cute lil baby bear?" Jungkook asked while stuffing his face into the baby's neck crook before nibbling on his soft skin and in return he heard his giggles getting louder.

"Now where is eomma's morning kishies?" Jungkook pouted and the baby bear waited no seconds to nom nom his eomma's chubby cheeks in the name of kissing it.After his long kissing session Jungkook's cheeks were covered in his bear's saliva.It only made him laugh loud as the mother son duo made their way to the baby's dadda who was still sleeping peacefully in his room.