27.Mine

After getting an earful from his dear Jinie Hyung Jungkook concluded one thing.That is going on a honeymoon with your own husband is not that stupid.What's so wrong in that if you want to spent some quality time with your husband?There's no age restriction in loving your partner the way you wants.Yeah somehow Jin successfully put this thing in the bunny's head after a lot of efforts.

But still Jungkook is not completely ready for a honeymoon.His present concern is his kids and in-laws.How will the couple inform them that they are going on a honeymoon now.What will they think of them? He's too embarrassed to do that.

But still if Taehyung really wants that then he'll go with him.Because he's guilty about yelling at his his husband like that last night and also whatever Taehyung wants Jungkook will do it wholeheartedly if he get to see that wide boxy smile in return.

So he decided to go on a honeymoon just like Taehyung wished as he want to make it up to his husband for yelling at him like that for no reason.He doesn't want to handle the silent blank faced Taehyung anymore.He want his goofy tiger back.

So he decided to go for the honeymoon finally.If that's what Taehyung wants.Anything for his hubby.Not because he himself want it.Just for Taehyung.

Humming a sweet melody Jungkook packed the CEO's lunch with a soft smile on his lips.After that he went to their room to get ready.Because today it's not the driver going to the company with the CEO's lunch but the Mrs.Kim himself is going to their company to surprise his husband.
Jungkook excitedly dolled himself up only for his hubby, putting on a pretty outfit and also a lil make up to enhance his ethereal beauty.

Staring at the mirror, satisfied with his look Jungkook winked at his reflection with a smirk before going downstairs.Now how can the CEO reject his hot and sexy wifey who's looking extra hot yet cute who's fit in a pretty red outfit, looking beautiful like a red rose?

Now how can the CEO reject his hot and sexy wifey who's looking extra hot yet cute who's fit in a pretty red outfit, looking beautiful like a red rose?

Hopping to the CEO's cabin Jungkook smiled to everyone who bowed to their dear Mrs.Kim.Every employee in the company adores their Mrs.Kim with respect.It's been a while Jungkook last visited their company.So everyone was surprised and also happy to see their CEO's wife after months.Jungkook also did return their greetings with a wide smile just like the sweet and polite Mrs.Kim he is.It felt really good to meet their loyal employees again.

"OMG Mr.Kim is so fucking hot" Jungkook halted on his steps when he heard the high pitched voice of a girl.He didn't mean to overhear their conversation.But when the name of Mr.Kim is mentioned, Mrs.Kim couldn't help but to straight up his bunny ears to the direction of the group of three girls who are seated there back facing Jungkook.
"Yes he is.His broad shoulders,that veiny arms,that long fingers,the way he ran those long slender fingers through his smooth silky hairs.... fuck! I can stare at that sight for all my life."The other girl commented with a dreamy look on her face.
"And his voice oh god! I can feel my entire body shivering at that deep ass voice."
"And that look he gives.I never saw him smiling but that dark gaze is too dangerous yet too hot that it makes my knees go weak."
"I wonder how he'll be in bed"
"Sure he's a fucking sex god"They burst out laughing, continue pointing out  their CEO's each and every features.