8.Day 1

A subtle shy smile is lingering on that soft baby lips, the bunny teeth abusing the lower lip time to time in an attempt to control the redness spreading over his chubby cheeks.

It's not the first time he is cooking his hubby's favorite for the breakfast.But everything about his hubby felt new and so special after having that conversation with his Jin Hyung.

He is squealing like a teenage girl inside thinking of the days when his hubby will again become his old tiger, always clinging on him for anything and everything.
He was a little hesitant at first to be a lovey dovey wifey all of sudden again at this age but now thinking of that whipped tiger Jungkook couldn't help but to want to make that happen soon.
So here he is already in his mission working hard and smart with passion to make his hubby fall for him.

It's the day 1 of his Jin Hyung's so called 'mission tiger' and Jungkook begin with the simple thing that is cooking his hubby's favorite breakfast.

Jungkook was serving breakfast for everyone but he put a little more than usual in his hubby's plate.
Jungkook was patiently sitting beside his hubby with a very calm expression outside but he is an excited nervous bunny now eager for his hubby's response.

Taehyung stared at his plate confusedly because there is more than usual amount of food in his plate.

Jungkook can feel the butterflies dancing in his tummy when he saw a very small subtle smile formed on his hubby's plumpy lips who is eating with his usual pout.There is no expression in that stoic face but the eagle eyes of the bunny caught the smile at the moment his hubby took the first bite itself and Jungkook was satisfied with that.Because he knew it's not easy to change the man whole out of a sudden.So the little things are so precious for Jungkook.

"I have a meeting with Mr.Choi today.So will be a little late"Taehyung informed his wife who is now fixing the tie of the CEO as they both were at the door now.

Jungkook hummed in response with a nod.
"Don't over work yourself.Don't skip lunch.Drive safely.Take care"Jungkook said as usual earning a firm nod from his hubby.
"Take care of yourself and the family.Good bye"Taehyung said and was ready to leave after getting 'good bye hubby' from his wife.But before he could turn around to leave, two hands clutched on his shirt collar pulling him a little down and soon his lips get met with a pair of soft baby lips which have a strawberry taste today because of the strawberry chapstick used on them.

Jungkook was on his tippy toes with eyes closed, lips pressed with his hubby's.He was feeling contended inside after his bold move leaving his CEO hubby shocked with wide eyes.

It was just a mere peck, like the two pairs of lips pressed together for a few seconds before Jungkook broke it with a shy smile.
"Good bye hubby I love you"Jungkook said more like a whisper only the stilled Taehyung could hear it.