46.Mrs.CEO

Longest chapter till now💜💚✨

"Now go get ready baby.Or else you'll get late on your first day" Taehyung said trying to break the hug but Jungkook just whined snuggling closer to Taehyung's chest with a big fat pout on his lips.

"Wae?Why are you pouting now?" Taehyung asked poking the bunny's pout with his index finger but Jungkook said nothing instead pressed his face more on Taehyung's chest hiding there.

"Are you nervous Koo?" Taehyung asked, guessing the cause for the bunny's sudden mood change and he felt Jungkook nodding his head in tiny before two bambi eyes peeked from his chest with a pleading gaze.
Taehyung cooed at the adorable thing in his chest before pinching his cheeks to which Jungkook pouted more.

"Don't be nervous baby.There's nothing new for you.It's just our company and our employees.They'll welcome you wholeheartedly I'm sure" Taehyung assured his wife.

"I know that hubby.But I would have been really happy if you were also there." Jungkook word out the reason for his mood off.

"I wouldn't have let you go alone like this, only if I was able to walk Koo.But now i can't really do anything about it" Jungkook face turned more sad now.

"But I'm sending my son with you for that right?He will be there, just beside you all the time.If you need any help just let him know baby, he'll take care of it.I trust my son more than myself in this.He won't let you feel any discomfort there." Taehyung said in a serious tone.

"I know that." Jungkook rolled his eyes at the very obvious thing.
"I know he loves me the most" Jungkook said with a proud smirk to which Taehyung chuckled.
"Yeah he's still a mumma's boy" Taehyung laughed to which Jungkook pinched his nub glaring at him cutely.

"Okay okay now seriously I'm telling you, whatever happens in the company, just let me or woonie know about it right away okay? Don't hold anything in your mind and stress yourself.I don't want this little coconut head of yours to heat up by getting too much pressured" Jungkook listened to his hubby, nodding his head with a giggle.

"Yup got it sir.Anything else?" Jungkook made a fake serious face.

"And try to control your temper near Ms.Emma, because if you spill something losing your control then she'll get suspicious of our plan.So just pretend like you're sad that you lose to her okay?" Taehyung tried to explain his point carefully not triggering the bunny.But Jungkook's jaw already clenched at the mention of that lady which made Taehyung sigh again.

"Koo, what i was saying is-"

"No need for you to teach me how to behave with her.I'm not a kid.I know really well how to deal with a bitch like her" Jungkook gritted his teeth at Taehyung who opened his mouth to say something more but closed it immediately when Jungkook glared at him.Taehyung chose to kept silent and decided to let his son know about his eomma's bad temper with Ms.Emma.Because he know Eunwoo will make Jungkook somehow understand the situation.

"Fine then.I'm not saying anything" Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm leaving now" Jungkook huffed as his mood turned sour again.

"Without giving a kiss to this poor man?How could you do that to me?" Taehyung asked with a betrayed expression on his face, with his hands dramatically clutching on his chest.
Jungkook just rolled his eyes at his dramatic husband before pulling him closer for a sweet loving kiss.

Jungkook was about to broke the kiss when Taehyung tilted his head, pushing his tongue inside his mouth, sucking the life out of Jungkook's lips to which Jungkook could only moan, letting the man devour him the way he wants.