9.Shopping

It was a weekend.Kim mansion was filled with a peaceful silence as always.

Eunwoo and Jennie set out for Jennie's home just like they do every other weekends.The couple will go on a movie date or a dinner date after visiting Jennie's home to enjoy their couple time.

Rose had went to a Group study session at her friend's for two days.Jungkook agreed to the sleep over after giving a long lecture to rose as usual and Taehyung being the soft hearted dad he is agreed right away eventhough he already knew his daughter is going to attend the party at her friend's house instead of the so called excuse of a group study.But he let it go because his daughter's smile matter to him above everything.

Jin and Namjoon moved in to their mansion which is now all ready for the couple after all renovation and arrangements.Jungkook was whining and sulking the whole day trying to convince his Jin Hyung to stay a little longer there.But Joonie promised they will visit often and Moreover Jungkook can come to their mansion whenever he want to as it is just five minutes walk away from Kim mansion.

The old Kim couple is in their room balcony now having their peaceful couple time.Yeora reading her husband's favorite book as Taemin was listening to it with closed eyes, head resting on the head rest.

Finish doing the dishes after the lunch, taking of the apron Jungkook slowly made his way to  their room where his hubby is signing the last file and keeping it aside with a sigh.

Fidgeting with his fingers thinking of how to approach his hubby Jungkook stood at the door frame looking at the man.
Taking some deep breaths, fixing a wide smile on his face hiding his nervousness, reminding himself about his Jin Hyung's words to motivate himself Jungkook slowly approached his hubby.

Filling a glass half with water from the jug placed there by his wife, Taehyung noticed his wife smiling at him.He gave a small smile back before gulping down the water slowly.

"Hubby~"Jungkook called softly.
Taehyung just hummed as he is still drinking the water.

"Um are you.....um are you done with your works?"He hesitantly asked.

"Yeah I'm done"Taehyung replied placing the empty glass back on the table now fully focusing on his wife.

"So......are you free now?"Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes pleading the almond eyes to say yes to his question.

"Yeah...Do you need something?"Taehyung asked with squinted eyes because his wife is getting this hesitant to ask something is not normal for him.Jungkook is always stern and to the point whenever he talk with Taehyung.

"Umm I mean appa and eomma are taking rest after the lunch and bun is also not at home so....um I mean"Jungkook was searching for words in his head, hands clutching on the hem of his shirt.
"You mean what kook?"Taehyung asked gently.

"Canyoutakemetoashoppingthen?"
Jungkook asked in one breath bluntly and now looking at Taehyung with doe eyes fully wide,bunny teeth abusing the lower lip in anticipation, expecting his hubby to say something.

"Go get ready"Taehyung was shocked to hear the sudden request.
Helding back a chuckle that is about to leave his throat he replied nodding his head in affirmation.

Showing his wide bunny smile Jungkook pecked his hubby's lips two times saying "thank you" and  an "I love you hubby" Jungkook hopped to the wardrobe giggling to himself like an excited bunny.

Taehyung smiled to himself after the bunny disappeared from his sight.He can taste the strawberry flavor licking on his own lips now.

This is the major change occurred between the couple now.Jungkook giving these little pecks to his hubby whenever he got the chance just like now.Everytime Taehyung's heart to thump louder in his chest when his wife do that.It would be a lie if the CEO said he is not enjoying this little affection and he doesn't want to taste that strawberry lips again and again.But he is restraining himself from his urges like everytime.