55.What happened to him?

"I don't understand hubby.I guess you're also drunk" Jungkook chuckled with a head shook as he pushed Taehyung by his chest and moved away from him to walk away from there.But Taehyung was quick to grab his wrist and pull him back on to his chest but this time his face didn't had that playful smile.It was replaced by a dark aura, as he twisted Jungkook's hand in his back making him arc his back at that, not letting him escape anyhow.

"Hubby leave my hand.It hurts" Jungkook's face twisted at the pain as he wiggled in Taehyung's hold.

"You will answer me then?" Taehyung's asked still not leaving Jungkook's wrist who nodded in response trying to loosen the death grip.Taehyung left his hand the next moment, but caged the bunny in his arms who glared at Taehyung while caressing his wrist where Taehyung hold just a moment ago.

"I hate you" Jungkook pouted biting Taehyung's neck multiple times, which didn't affect the blank faced man at all.
Jungkook raised his head from Taehyung's neck when he got no response from his husband as Taehyung let Jungkook bite him without any protest.

"What? Don't show me this constipated face I'll punch you" Jungkook pinched Taehyung's nose not letting him breath but Taehyung was quick to grab his wrist leaving his nose free.

"I need answers Koo.Stop playing around" Taehyung was stern at the question.

"What answers hubby? What do you want to know?" Jungkook tilted his head to the left as he blinked his eyes cutely making Taehyung sigh at the oblivious act of wife.

"WHERE.IS.Ms.EMMA" Taehyung asked clearly, stopping at each word.

Jungkook had a mischievous smile as he stared at Taehyung's face to which Taehyung squinted his eyes.

"There" Jungkook giggled like a baby, while covering his mouth with his one palm as he pointed his index finger to the open sky filled with stars.
Taehyung's eyes widened at that eventhough he expected that reply.

"Really?" He asked just to confirm to which Jungkook nodded his head like an obedient kid with a proud smile.

"How?" Taehyung asked to the bunny who snuggled to Taehyung's chest playing with his neck tie.

"Hubby I'm sleepy" Jungkook yawned, as he nuzzled more into Taehyung's neck.

"Koo" Jungkook whined at the stern voice.

"It's a looooong story.I'm not in a mood to tell you that now" he tried again but got only silence in response making him whine more.

"Fine I'll tell you.But first tell me how the hell you find it out?" Jungkook lifted his head from Taehyung's neck to glare at him.

"You really thought i wouldn't know it?" Taehyung sighed with a head shook.His bunny is way too dumb sometimes.

"But How?" Jungkook faked a cry as he punched on Taehyung's chest.His man is too smart for no reason.

"I think the 24 years of being together is enough to know what my wife is upto." Taehyung said with an unsure tone only to get another punch on his chest.

"I knew you have done something Koo.These past days you were too much confident and also suspicious.I noticed everything.A slight change in your behaviour won't go unnoticed by my eyes baby.So no matter how hard you try, you can't hide anything from me" Taehyung laughed when Jungkook huffed angrily.

"It was supposed to be a secret" Jungkook pouted as his focus went to his fingers playing with Taehyung's shirt buttons.

"Even after stealing my riffle from my drawer?" Taehyung snickered when Jungkook's eyes widened comically as he gasped loudly covering his mouth with his palm.