33.Forever

It's raining heavily here ಥ‿ಥ
So Enjoy pretty buns💜

"T-taehyung" Jungkook choked out a sob, clutching on the sheets under him as he felt Taehyung's tongue abusing his hidden spot deep inside.Jungkook was laying on his stomach, face pressed against the pillow, ass up in the air with Taehyung in between his widely parted thighs, busy devoring his most intimate parts.
Jungkook couldn't help but to moan louder when Taehyung's grip on his thighs tightened as he pushed his tongue deep inside him, sucking him like a starving tiger making loud slurping noises.

It was past midnight, the room which was reeking sex, two naked bodies were still wide awake busy in their own world.

"Fuck! Tae...I'm c-close Ahh" Jungkook warned gritting his teeth, pushing his face more into the pillow as his toe curled at the pleasure given by his husband.

Taehyung could taste his own cum gushing out of  Jungkook's little cunnie which he himself filled to the brim just a few minutes ago by cumming again and again inside him.Taehyung's skilled tongue fastened it's movements as his big palms now moved to the bubbly ass cheeks of the younger, kneading them adding more to his pleasure.He curled his tongue inside him, giving a long suck and that's all it took for Jungkook to scream Taehyung's name louder as he squirted out into Taehyung's mouth who gulped it all gladly.Jungkook's entire body shook as Taehyung sucked out the last drop of his favourite juice eagerly.

"Tae Stop please" Jungkook pleaded lazily.He was sensitive after the heavenly orgasm and his husband's tongue moving against him is not at all appreciated at this moment.

Taehyung compiled as he licked him clean before turning Jungkook around who laid there catching his breath, with chest filled with red purple blotches heaving up and down, hooded eyes fixed on Taehyung, saliva dripping through his lips corner as his smooth hair sticking on his sweaty forehead looking sinfully ethereal.But what made Taehyung lose his control again was that blissful smile adorning his cherry lips.Taehyung groaned at the heavenly sight before leaning to capture his wife's lips into a sloppy kiss letting him taste himself.Jungkook closed his eyes, kissing back messily as he pulled Taehyung closer by his shoulder.Another moan left his lips which was gulped down by Taehyung's mouth, when their naked chests pressed together.

"Are you tired baby?" Breaking the kiss Taehyung whispered in his deep ass voice, lips brushing over Jungkook's ear making him feel tingly.

"Not yet hubb- TAEE....." Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence as he screamed in the middle when Taehyung's huge manhood drilled inside his already sore cunt.Taehyung just needed to know his wife is tired or not so that he can proceed further.

Jungkook's nail digged into Taehyung's biceps as the other rolled his hips at a steady pace, straight hitting on the pleasure spot leaving a moaning loudly Jungkook.

Thrusting deeper into him, Taehyung's eyes watched every minute twist on Jungkook's pretty features.The way Jungkook's bunny teeth biting on his lower lip to control his moans, with eyes shut close, a deep frown adorning his forehead, hair drenched in sweat bouncing at each thrust of Taehyung.The CEO made a wounded sound when his eyes fell on the angry red nipples of Jungkook.He made a face of pity towards them as he felt like they are glaring at him for hurting them too much.He leaned down kissing both of them softly as an apology.

Feeling the lips on his nubs Jungkook fisted Taehyung's hair before pulling the man up to face him so that he can kiss him again.Their tongues fighting for dominance which Taehyung let Jungkook win as he continued to move his cock in and out lazily now.He let Jungkook's tongue roam inside his mouth, sucking on his tongue eagerly.

"Hubby faster" Jungkook whined breaking the kiss to which Taehyung let out a chuckle still thrusting too slowly for Jungkook's liking who pouted at that.But yelped immediately as Taehyung gave a sudden deep thrust.