23.Surprise

"Why do we have to go back? I'm missing here already" Jungkook whined with a pout on his lips looking around his lil palace for the last time as Taehyung started to drive the car.Taehyung chuckled at the pouty bunny before placing his free hand on the bunny's.
"We can come back again Koo." Taehyung assured stroking his wife's soft palm.
Jungkook nodded in agreement as he know they can't stay there all the time leaving every other things behind.There are a lot of other responsibilities too for both of them.
Still the pout was there on his lips which was kissed away by the CEO in no second and that was enough to change the entire mood of Jungkook from a pouty bunny to a blushy bunny.

Parking the car Taehyung jogged to other side to open the door for his wife and proceeded to lift the bunny in his arms to take him inside the Mansion.But before he could a wide eyed Jungkook slapped his hand away.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked eventhough he knew his husband's intention already.
"Taking you inside" Taehyung said with eyes squinted at confusion as jungkook himself is the one who told him to carry him to the car at the cottage because he had a little difficulty with walking after their morning session in the shower.

"We are in our home.Someone might see us" Jungkook reasoned shaking his head in denial.
"Umm  So....?" Taehyung asked again with confusion.

"Nothing.You won't understand.You just go inside.I can manage it by myself" Jungkook said knowing there's no use in arguing with that man.
He was about to step out when Taehyung again tried to lift him.
"I said No" Jungkook whisper yelled slapping his hand away, looking around if someone is there.

Taehyung let out a sigh, looking around to confirm there's no one.When he found it empty around he lifted Jungkook in bridal style ignoring the yellings of protest from his wife.

He hissed when an angry bunny bite on his neck with a glare trying to get out of his hold.
"Stop it or else I'll drop you here" Taehyung said with a serious face loosening the grip a little which made Jungkook gasp.
He snaked his hands around Taehyung neck and tightened the grip, clutching on Taehyung with a pout mumbling some inaudible curses at the rude CEO.

Hiding his smile Taehyung made his way to the mansion.

Reaching the living room Jungkook wiggled in Taehyung's hold.
"Ok drop me here.I need to go to the kitchen." Jungkook said trying to get out of his husband's arms who paid no attention to his wife's words and started to climb the stairs to their room with his usual blank face.

"Yahh I said drop me here." Jungkook said pinching on Taehyung's shoulder to gain his attention making the man to hiss again at the lil sting.

"I'm not your taxi driver so that you can order me where to drop you off.So shut up and stop attacking me or else I'll kiss you right here" Taehyung warned making the bunny cover his lips with a horrified expression.He looked around the living room and let out a sigh when he found no one there.He knew Taehyung won't hesitate to do something like that.But What if their kids get to see that scene or what if his in laws.Jungkook shook his head at the embarrassing thought and decided to keep quiet like the obedient bunny he is.

"Do I really have to go to the office today?" Taehyung asked making the bunny lay down on the bed.
"Yes you have a meeting today" Jungkook said making the CEO pout.
Jungkook giggled pecking the adorable pout.
"But I want to stay here with you like this" Taehyung said resting his head on his wife's chest hugging him dearly.
"Aww but we can't skip the meeting also Mr.CEO." Jungkook said ruffling the pouting bear's hairs making it messy.
Taehyung whined nuzzling his face more into his wife's warm chest.
"Stop whining like a baby now.Who'll believe if I say the great CEO Kim is sulking and pouting here because he don't want to go to the office huh?When did you become this lazy?" Jungkook laughed only to hiss when Taehyung bite on his clothed nub.
"Ahh stop it Tae" He pushed the man away from him who sat there sulking again but not looking at Jungkook.
"Hubby is mad at me?"Jungkook giggled shaking the man who didn't budge and continued looking at the other side.