41.Together

Jungkook let the man cry as much as he want, as he stood there still.His hands were itching to hug his husband back as the man kept pushing his face more into his tummy sobbing loudly.

Jungkook felt his eyes sting with tears as he felt it too hard to keep his calm as his heart clenched at the man's agonizing wails.Yet he held back his tears, not moving an inch in anyway trying to console his husband as the anger he had overpowered everything other because he was too hurt by his husband.

Jungkook just wanted his husband to trust him with his issues.Want him to share his problems with him instead of suffering it alone.He felt too useless and left out when his husband completely kept him blind from everything when the man was fighting there alone.The thought that he failed to be with his husband in his miseries made him feel useless and guilty.He was Hurt.Too hurt that he felt like to slap some sense in his husband's head, yell at him till he understand that his wife is there for him in all his ups and downs, his wife is there to hold him tight when he fall down, his love is there to support him through every struggles as his companion to fight back.

But no.Kim Taehyung chose to handle it all alone.Three whole stressful days was full of chaos and the CEO went back home with his fake smile just to make his wife believe that everything is fine.He masked all his fears and pain with a fake smile just not to make his wife worried.Jungkook felt like a fool.How dare his husband consider him as a weak person with a fragile heart who would broke down as soon as he get to know the news.Exactly what the hell Kim Taehyung take him for?What did he thought of him? Jungkook's blood boiled at the thought as he took deep breaths to calm his anger but the too tight hold on his tummy made it hard for him to breath yet he didn't try to push the man away.He let him be.

But everything stopped suddenly.The crying man's sobs died down as he detached himself from his wife's body abruptly.

Taehyung was silent as he harshly wiped his tears away with his blank face, not looking up to face his wife, as Jungkook stared at him confusedly.

"I think you're right Koo.You better leave" Taehyung inhaled sharply saying so nodding his head to himself, gaze fixed anywhere other than Jungkook's face.

"Huh?" The dumbfounded Jungkook blinked his eyes, with his mouth opening and closing by their own as he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"I said it's better for you to leave" Taehyung repeated in a serious tone.

Jungkook felt the strong urge to smack the dumb head of the CEO.This is not what he expected.This is not how it is supposed to be.

"You said right Koo, I'm a loser.I failed again." Taehyung's eyes filled with tears again as he continued when there was only silence.Jungkook decided to keep his mouth shut and let the man let out everything he has been holding inside.

"I had a hope that I'll find a way to solve this mess somehow.But see what happened now.I can't even move out of the bed now then how can I save my company from her hands.I guess Kim enterprises doesn't had the fate to last longer.Problems after problems is proving that.I think it's the end of Kim enterprises"

"I swear I'll kill you Tae" Jungkook shouted breathing heavily listening to all the stupid rambling of his husband.

The fuming Jungkook sat beside him, glaring his husband who had his head lung low.

"You should go back Koo.I really don't want you to go through all those struggles again.We are again going back to zero.I can't bear it one more time to see you regretting our marriag-"

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE SAYING NOW?" Jungkook yelled followed by a loud sob as he burst out in tears as he couldn't take the pain in his heart.Taehyung flinched as he immediately snapped his tear filled face to Jungkook who instantly covered his face with his palms as he hiccuped badly in between his cries.By each passing second of Taehyung's blabbering Jungkook was getting more and more angry at the man.He didn't like it a bit how his husband sounded so insecure and hopeless.This is not his husband who once brought back the totally broken Kim enterprises from zero to the tag of Korea's no.1 company now.That man had high self esteem not like this Taehyung who's not at all confident about himself.Jungkook felt so helpless as he kept wailing hard into his palms as his entire body shook at that.