11.Pathetic

Long chapter again!!!

'Perfect' playing in the background, the couple slowly started to sway to the song.Taehyung circled his veiny arm around the petite waist of his wife pulling him closer to his chest, looking straight at the doe eyes which held a galaxy in them.Taehyung's face was blank.But his eyes were not.

Jungkook's one hand is placed on the CEO's chest, other one is in the tight hold of the CEO.Jungkook is smiling softly with a natural blush adoring his cheeks, diving in those deep ocean almond eyes of his hubby, which clearly shows the devotion towards his wife.

Kim Taehyung is a perfect husband.A weak man for his wife.For his wife he'll do everything.Just that he hiding it in his heart that's it.But the devotion, respect, and love he have for his wife in his heart is still there.So that's why he didn't need to think twice before dragging Jungkook to the dance floor when the other asked for it.Because his wife's wish is his command always.There is no change for that.

But Kim Jungkook is receiving this treatment after so many years.Why? Because simply he didn't ask for this.When Taehyung became distant and reserved, Jungkook let him be.He let his husband distant from him and didn't ask for anything from that man.But now he want this.He want everything.He want to recreate everything he once failed to do.He want to feel everything he missed, together with his husband.

Jungkook smiled widely when in between the dance Taehyung made him turn around, a part of the dance which every couple did.So that now Jungkook's back is pressed against the manly chest of his hubby.Taehyung pulled him more into his body, tightening the hold around his belly.His face is too close to the bare shoulder of his wife.The scent was too addicting to avoid that Taehyung took a long breath intaking it more.

Jungkook closed his eyes feeling the hot breath fanning over his shoulder.He flinched open his eyes when Taehyung pressed his nose on his skin, continue sniffing him.

Jungkook can feel the blast inside in his tummy.His hold on his husband's arm which was around his belly tightened as he felt his knees going weak when Taehyung's started to trace his nose towards his nape.

Taehyung was too lost in his wife's scent which was there always but he missed to notice it.So it felt new to him yet addicting that he want to keep sniffing it more and more.Rubbing his nose over Jungkook's shoulder blade, he pressed it more into his nape.

Jungkook's breath hitched when he felt his hubby's lips a nanometer away from his nape.He can feel Taehyung leaning down, pulling him closer.Jungkook closed his eyes as Taehyung leaned to his nape, lips just a breath away, about to meet his skin.

Boom!!!!

Everything stopped as Taehyung let go of Jungkook, backing away from him leaving the said male dumfounded.
Jungkook blinked his eyes twice processing what's just happened.He was too lost in the moment feeling his hubby so close to him, that he didn't notice the song changed and it was time to change the partners.Before Jungkook could yell out loud his frustration on the stupid unromantic CEO, he found himself in the arms of Mr.Choi.

Eyes widening in horror Jungkook glared at the man getting irritated by the ugly smirk on Mr.Choi's face.Jungkook tried his best to mask the irritation and not to push the man away as he don't want to create a scene which will spoil Mr.Kang's party.It's just a dance.So he thought to finish it quickly as go back to his hubby to yell at him for leaving him like that in the middle of something.

Placing his hand on Mr.Choi's chest to keep a good distance gap between them, Jungkook turned his head to the other side to look for his dumb husband whom Jungkook now wants to kick on his ass.He swept his eyes over all the couples who were dancing, only to grit his teeth in anger when he saw his perfect CEO husband dancing with Mrs.Choi.