50.What's next?

It's a short chapter.Just a filler one!

Rose and Eunwoo left the room a few more minutes later, leaving the couple alone.

Taehyung passed a nervous smile to his wife who stood there with his arms crossed over his chest, glaring at Taehyung.

"You came into my life as an angel, just to fill my dark life with beautiful colors" Jungkook repeated Emma's words, mockingly imitating her.

"The fvck is that Tae?How dare you fill her life with colours huh?" Taehyung laughed at the questioning of his wife, who look like an angry trusfrated bunny now.

He held Jungkook's wrist before pulling him on the bed, close enough to wrap his arm around him, before nuzzling his face into Jungkook's neck crook.

"Did i say something funny that you're laughing your ass off now?Answer me you cheater angel, how many other dark lives did you filled with colors?Who's gonna coming next, claiming you again?" Jungkook accused pushing Taehyung's face away from his neck, who was still laughing with tears in his eyes which made Jungkook more irritated.

"Will you stop laughing and explain me what she rambled?" Jungkook asked glaring cutely at Taehyung.

"Calm down Koo.No need to get this worked up over that.It's just as you already know she's that Younjin's daughter.So back then, when everything was fine, he was appa's bestfriend, his secret keeper.He was really close to our family.Just like a family member.So obviously i had the responsibility of a brother to his daughter too.So i helped her many times.She was studying in the university at that time.Like she said, she was facing a lot of problems at that time.So I was trying to be a good brother to her and help her out of that.But never in my dreams i thought she'll take my brotherly acts in another way and will have such feelings for me." Taehyung finished with a sigh.

"I knew it already that she had something for you.She had openly expressed it many times.But i didn't expect her to be that traitor's daughter" Jungkook said with a hint of anger to which Taehyung nodded.

"Me too baby.And her lame excuse for doing it all, as if I did something horrible to her dad when he's the one who was the cause of all our miseries" Taehyung scoffed at that.

"But Tae, she said she was so in love with you when her dad betrayed us right?But at that time we were married already.So that means she had feelings for you even after knowing you're a married man?" Jungkook asked with his nose scrunched up in a wierd expression.

"What else we can expect from her?Even now also, after knowing i have a wife and two children, she's still obsessed over me.Such a shameless crazy woman" Taehyung gritted out in disgust.

"Why everyone is so head over heels for you huh?Who the fvck are you?I can't see anything special.Just a married old man, with a blank face.I can't just understand why they are too obsessed over you?" Jungkook said boringly with an eye roll earning a gasp from Taehyung.

"Aww don't be this jealous baby.Admit that I'm too handsome that even you can't take your eyes off my face sometimes.I've caught you staring at me many times" Taehyung said with a wink.

"Yah I didn't stare at you" Jungkook tried to glare at his hubby but his red cheeks and shy smile give it all.

"Yeah as you say...I'll just forget that you just insulted my handsome face just like that "Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You're so full of yourself mister" Jungkook said shaking his head in a serious way.

"So?You got any problem with that?" Taehyung flicked Jungkook's chin asking so.

"I don't have any problem with that but just know that it'll be a real problem if i ever get to know that you've shown your 'oh so handsome' face to that Emma bitch again." Jungkook warned flicking back Taehyung's chin.