67.Party night

"You know it's not needed now.You should do it when it's swollen and paining for me" Jungkook said with a done look to his son who was sitting in a criss cross position on the floor with both of Jungkook's feet placed on his lap, massaging them ever so softly.

"No! I have seen it in the movies.They said the Pregnant person will feel good if someone do this for them" Eunwoo said confidently as he softly pressed his fingers under Jungkook's feet, giving a soothing feel to the pregnant male.

"But I'm fine now.Just do one thing let me walk a little then it'll get swollen and then you can massage it all you want and it'll make me feel good also" Jungkook suggested.

"Shut up! Sit there and enjoy the service.I didn't ask for your opinion" Eunwoo fake glared pushing the straw back into Jungkook's mouth who huffed angrily but anyways sipped on his banana milk hungrily.

"You know what, you're stealing all my husband's attention from me.I feel so jealous" Jennie grumbled placing the tray of three glasses of juice on the coffee table before plopping beside Jungkook on the couch.

"Not my fault that my son loves me more than you." Jungkook sassed giving her a side eye as he patted the grinning Eunwoo's head softly, to which Jennie scoffed.

"Just because you're pregnant I'm letting it slide this time.But when you're over with this give me my husband back.Understand?" Jennie said in a serious tone ponting her index finger to Jungkook's six month old baby bump.

"I'll think about it." He replied casually, yanking her hand away from his belly.

"That's so unfair of you" Jennie said in disbelief.

"If you're that desperate, then go get pregnant.Then you'll also get this V.I.P. treatment." Jungkook suggested to his daughter in law, who only scoffed in response.

"That's not happening anytime soon.I have much more important things to take care of in my career now.I wanna live all my dreams.That's my priority now and in between that i don't need any other responsibilities." She said with a confident head nod as she placed her head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"That's fine.What about you woonie? You're also thinking the same?" Jungkook asked to his son who continued massaging Jungkook's feet as he replied with a nod.

"I agree with her eomma.Eventhough I'm ready for a baby anytime but she asked me for some time.After our marriage that's the first thing she asked from me.So I'm waiting for her to be ready.I respect her decision.Also we're still so young.I think it's too early for a baby." Jungkook smiled at his son's words.

"That's my good boy" he didn't wait to complement as he ruffled his son's hairs who grinned in response.

"Why's appa getting late today?" Jennie asked after a few minutes to which Jungkook pouted angrily.

"Who knows! He must have forget that he got a pregnant wife waiting for him at home" Jungkook's doe eyes teared up at the ignorant behaviour of his husband and Eunwoo gritted his teeth at his wife who smiled nervously.She mentally face palmed for forgetting how sensitive her pregnant mother-in-law is these days.He'll cry at the very small things and will giggle happily the next moment.His moodswings are no joke.

"Aish why my eomma is crying for that? Appa will be here soon.Actually we got an emergency in the company so we had to be there.But appa said my eomma will be sad if both of us is not here so that's why he send me here early and he stayed back at the company.See how caring he is!" Eunwoo said softly lifting his hand up to wipe the little tear drops from the chubby cheeks which is more puffy and squishy now.

"Really? He send you early because of that?" Jungkook asked in a tiny voice with his teary bambi eyes more wide and lips forming an adorable pout and the other two tried their best not to coo out loud nor squish the hell out of the bunny's cheeks.Because if they do that, then Jungkook will pull another crying session telling they're making fun of him.