61.Learn from the mistakes

Jungkook stirred in his nap because of the shuffling noises around him.His husband just put him to a nap after having lunch and he don't know how long he was sleeping in.But it felt too relaxing that it irked him when his peaceful nap got disturbed in the middle like that.Who the hell chose to ruin his beauty nap like that?

Who the hell chose to ruin his beauty nap like that?

His frown deepened when he found his husband and son whisper yelling at each other trying their best to keep it quiet but failing miserably as Jungkook can clearly hear what they're yelling over

"You know nothing appa.It should be placed here not there" Eunwoo said snatching the books from Taehyung's hand who didn't wait a second to snatch it back.

"You're my son.So act like one and do whatever i say.Don't act like my dad" Taehyung glared as he placed the books in the top shelf neatly still side glaring Eunwoo, daring him to do otherwise.

"Don't be this stupid.How can eomma take it from there?He's not that tall" Eunwoo gently pushed Taehyung aside as he took the books from the top shelf before placing it in the bottom shelf.

"Look at me.I'm tall enough to pick it for him.So no need of your useless suggestions here young man" Taehyung pushed him back before taking the book from the bottom shelf ready to place it back on the top shelf but Eunwoo's hold on it didn't let him.

"You're planning to stay home all the time? No right? So how can eomma take it when you're not home?" He got a point there as he pulled the book towards himself.

"What if I'm? I'm staying here till the baby comes out.No no even after that too I'm staying here.I can't stay away from both of them" Taehyung shook his head vigorously, pulling the books back to his side which earned a scoff from Eunwoo.

"Then what about the company? You're a CEO.Don't forget that" he pulled the book to his side again to which Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I'm taking a long leave.Who'll stop me now?" He said with a smug look.

"Then who'll go to the meetings and what about the projects going on?" He squinted his eyes at his dad who passed another smirk to his son.

"Ofcourse you.Who else" Eunwoo growled at that as his jaw clenched.