44.Who's she?

The next morning Taehyung woke up feeling a weight above the right side of his chest, and a tingling sensation of something moving on the left side of his bare chest.He looked down only to find a bunny nuzzling closer to him with his head placed on Taehyung's chest and his slender fingers tracing some patterns on the other part of his hubby's chest mindlessly.

Taehyung smiled at the already up bunny, who's now lost in his deep thoughts.

Tightening his hold around Jungkook's waist, Taehyung's left hand made it's way to play with his wife's slightly long hairs, which was spread over his chest.

"Koo morning" Taehyung rasped grabbing the lost bunny's attention who raised his head up to face Taehyung and immediately blessing his eyes with the cutest bunny smile.
"Good morning hubby....how was your sleep?How are you feeling now?" Jungkook asked ruffling Taehyung's messy bed hair before resting his chin on Taehyung's chest, staring at the man's eyes.

"How can my sleep be bad when I have my Koo in my arms all night?So it was great as usual and I'm feeling much better now because I got to see this beautiful face as the first thing in morning.So I'm sure my day is also going to be great" Taehyung said with a cheeky grin only for Jungkook to roll his eyes and smack the cheesy CEO's chest playfully.

"Don't you think you're getting too cheesy these days?Are you perhaps trying to brush up your flirting skills at this age?" Jungkook fake glared at the man as if he didn't felt the familiar butterflies dancing in his tummy hearing his husband.

"I guess yes.Because my wife told me he want me to be romantic and cheesy like in the drama he watches.So I'm just fulfilling my wife's wish" Taehyung pouted innocently at that.
"And heyy what's with my age baby?I'm not that old okay?" Taehyung defended to which Jungkook scoffed.
"Your son will soon be a dad himself and you will be a grandpa and still you seriously consider you as a young man?" Jungkook exclaimed shaking his head when the CEO just shrugged his shoulders at that.
"So what if I'm old?Now i can't flirt with my wife?I swear I'll flirt with you in my death bed also and will close my eyes peacefully watching you blushing red to my flirting" Taehyung said in finalty, nodding his head to himself and Jungkook looked so done with the man.

"You'll never change.Have some shame you old man" Jungkook pinched Taehyung's nub who hissed at the little sting.

"Why the fuck I should have shame with my own wife?I'm always shameless for you baby" Taehyung winked with his wierd smirk and Jungkook stared at him in disbelief.

"Also no matter what my age is, Me and my cock will always be young for you wifey" Taehyung's smirk got bigger when his hand travelled down from Jungkook's waist to his bubbly ass before giving it a tight squeeze.
Jungkook with his wide eyes and mouth, sprung up from Taehyung's body in a swift motion, to sat up on the bed with a good distance gap between them.

Taehyung couldn't help but to burst out in laughter when Jungkook stared at him with his big Bambi eyes, looking like a shocked bunny, too flustered to say something.

"Why baby?Come here lemme tell you how young I'm for you?" Taehyung held Jungkook's wrist to pull him back on his body.

"Yahh you pervert leave me" Jungkook was quick to get up from the bed before Taehyung could pull him.He didn't say anything further but just ran to the washroom yelling some curses at the CEO with his bright red cheeks, leaving a laughing loud Taehyung on the bed.

Getting out of the washroom after his morning routine Jungkook went to open their room door as someone was knocking there.

"Good morning guys.It's Breakfast time" It was Jennie followed by Jin.They came upstairs with the breakfast for the couple as it's difficult for Taehyung to go to the dining hall.