4.Butterflies

Jennie was passing through the hospital reception after her rounds when she saw her mother in law who was a sobbing mess now arguing over something with the receptionist.
Jennie was shocked to see Jungkook in such a broken state who is there in his casual clothes he uses at the home,with teary red eyes, struggling to talk in between his hiccups.

Jennie skipped his steps to him hugging him close comforting the crying man.As soon as Jungkook saw Jennie he broke the hug hurriedly trying to say something to her but couldn't because of his uneven breathing due to the continuous crying.

"Eomma just relax......first calm down then we can talk .....take some deep breaths okay"Jennie rubbed his back in a soothening manner helping him to calm down.
In the meantime as Jungkook is getting back his normal breaths Jennie gestured the receptionist what's the matter they were arguing over.

"Doctor, This man came here in panic and asked about a patient named Kim Taehyung.He said he got a call from here informing the said male is admitted here and he died few minutes ago.But doctor, there is no patient named Kim Taehyung here.I was explaining that and he was arguing over the thing"The receptionist explained the situation making Jennie also scared and worried.

"Eomma what Happened to appa?when did you get the call?" Jennie asked the man who is now looking everywhere around the hospital expecting to see his hubby safe.

"J-just few minutes ago baby"Jungkook again cried showing his phone to Jennie who took the phone and passed it to the receptionist to show her the proof.

"But there is no patient in that name doctor.I'm sure.Wait a minute.I will come back"With that the receptionist left to some other room to clarify whatever misunderstanding happened there.
Jungkook was praying for his hubby with joined hands ,tears not stopping it's flow and Jennie by now guessed it's some mistake caused by the hospital.

After some minutes the receptionist came back with an apologetic look on her face.
"We are really sorry sir for worrying you unnecessarily.The phone number just got mistaken.It was another patient who died a few minutes ago and while trying to inform the news to his husband there got some error in typing the phone number.We are really sorry"She bowed at them apologizing genuinely.

"See nothing happened to appa.Now please stop crying eomma."Jennie wiped his tears away which was of no use because again his cheeks drained in fresh tears.
"B-but baby he is not picking up my calls"Jennie smiled at him in an assuring way.
"He must be busy eomma.Come let's go to his office then you can see with your own eyes that appa is safe"Jennie dragged Jungkook to the parking lot.But before they step out of the hospital a nurse ran to them calling for Jennie.
"Dr.Jennie there is an emergency.Please come fast."She said in a hurry.
Jennie turned to Jungkook with an apologetic smile.
"No no baby it's okay.You go and save that life.You are needed here.I will go there by myself.Don't worry about me."Jungkook pushed the girl a little who give a quick peck to her mother in law saying"don't cry anymore eomma.Appa is safe okay.Bye bye love you" and ran behind the nurse to save another precious life.

Jungkook was not all calm through out the drive towards Kim enterprises.
He can feel his hands still trembling, a lump in his throat and the same heavy feeling in his heart which now wants nothing but a glimpse of his hubby safe in front of him.

Opening the car door Jungkook made his way to the CEO's cabin as fast as he could.All the staff's in the way bowed in front of the Kim Jungkook, the wife of their CEO in respect but he cared less about them at the moment.

Before he reach the cabin his teary eyes caught the glimpse of the man which he missed badly for the past few hours making him let out a shaky breath of relief.