53.Something's not right.

Jungkook was preparing the lunch for Rose when suddenly someone made him turn back making him flinch.

"Eomma, what happened to you?Noona said you're unwell?And I heard that lady was there?Are you okay eomma? Did she do something?" Eunwoo continued to ask as he cupped Jungkook's face in his palms, eyes roaming over Jungkook's entire body to find any discomfort.

"Calm down woonie.Nothing happened.I'm perfectly fine.Why you and your dad are so worked up over this?" Jungkook rolled his eyes as he softly wiped away the sweat drops from his panting son's forehead who looks like he ran a marathon.

"Because we know her intention which is nothing but how to give you more stress.Now tell me what she said?Why was she in the company?" Eunwoo asked in a stern voice, clearly guessing his mom is not interested to talk about that matter.

"Nothing much baby.Just the usual threats.That's it" Jungkook shrugged as if it's nothing before turning back to focus on the soup he was making.

"That's it?You sure?" Eunwoo eyed the unbothered male suspiciously.

"Why you're growing up to be another Kim Taehyung?The same stupid questions and the same scary stares.Please don't turn up to be like him.I can't handle another mini copy of him please.One is more than enough for me" Jungkook sighed heavily shaking his head which made Jennie laugh loud as she was helping Jungkook there.

Eunwoo glared at the laughing mess of his wife before staring back at his eomma.
"But that's not what i aske-"

"Go upstairs.Your sister is waiting for you with a big surprise" Jungkook cut off Eunwoo in the middle as he successfully distracted him with another topic.

"What's with her?Did she fight with you again?" Eunwoo asked with a stoic face, raising his shirt sleeves till his elbows getting ready for a fight.

"She got almost hit by a car and got hur-" Jungkook and Jennie felt something with the speed of wind passing by them and in the next second Eunwoo disappeared from there.

They both could hear Eunwoo's fade yellings from the stairs as they both turned back to their works.

"Baby, you go behind that brat please and drag him out of the room if they start to fight again.I'll take care of this" Jungkook said taking the batter from Jennie's hand who chuckled with a nod before going upstairs.

When Jennie get in to the room he was met with the pleading wails for rose.

"Unnie save me from this cruel man.Look how he's treating a patient" she wailed loudly trying to push her brother way who was busy twisting her ear while Taehyung was busy combing his baby girl's hairs with much focus and tying it to a pretty bun carefully.

"Leave my ear you dumbfuck.It hurts" she tried to kick his stomach with her uninjured leg but Eunwoo was quick to grab that leg in a tight grip.

"How many times i told you that I'll come to pick you up huh?You brat never agreed.Oh then how can you hang out with those stupid spoiled girls rig-"

"Don't call my friends stupid you idiot son of a donkey"

"BUN" Taehyung yelled at the disrespect.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean that.I meant idiot hubby of a donkey" she corrected herself quickly and giving a quick peck to Taehyung with an awkward smile.

"The hell! Why you're dragging me into this?" Jennie smacked her head as she smoothly made Eunwoo's hand loosen from her already red ear making rose hiss.

"Oh my ear hurts.Get the hell out of my room moron.My one leg is still perfectly alright.Don't make me kick you out" she yelled trying to push Eunwoo out of her bed.