59.It's a blessing

I know I'm late again🙂

"Where's bun?" Jungkook asked Jennie as she served Jungkook's breakfast.

Jennie shared a look with Eunwoo who sighed at that topic.

"She left to school" Jungkook made a confused face at that.

"But it's too early for her school" no one answered to that as the younger couple don't know what to say.

"Did she even had her breakfast?" Jungkook again asked with a frown to which Jennie shook her head in negative.

"She's still mad at me?" Jungkook's face dropped as he bit his bottom lip to control his tears.

"Let her be eomma.She's acting too immature here.You just don't worry about her.She'll accept it soon" Eunwoo was quick to console his mom as he squeezed his hand with an assuring smile to which Jungkook tried to smile back.

"And even if she don't accept it, nothing's going to change here.We have already took the decision anyways." Taehyung's voice earned the trio's attention as he entered the dining room before taking a seat opposite to Jungkook.

"Don't talk like that Tae." Jungkook said as he softly smacked on Taehyung's arm who in return just shrugged.

"Our kid's acceptance matters the most here.It's the matter of their younger sibling.After us they're the one responsible to take care of it.We can't guarantee anything about life.So if not us, our baby must have it's siblings there for his better future." Jungkook tried to explain his point to which Taehyung stayed silent as he knew Jungkook is right.If not for the parents, it's only the siblings to which they can trust their baby with.

"You both are thinking too much about this.Just drop this topic here.As long as I'm here, the lil one will be safe and happy.So just end this discussion here" Eunwoo interrupted the couple from going deep into the topic as he picked the pancake piece which was covered in honey from Jungkook's plate before feeding it to Jungkook stopping him from talking anymore.

"Yeah let's focus on the breakfast now" Jennie said as she served breakfast to Taehyung and Eunwoo before setting a plate for herself.

"Eomma, appa didn't come downstairs yet?" Taehyung asked eventhough he knew it's too early for them to have breakfast.Jungkook instantly got tensed at the mention as he knew it's time to let the Kim couple know the news.

"Not yet appa.It's too early for their breakfast" Taehyung nodded to Jennie as he ate his breakfast in silence watching Eunwoo feeding Jungkook with so much care and Jennie filling Jungkook's plate more time to time.

Taehyung smiled at the two who totally forget about their own breakfast as they got busy feeding their pregnant eomma, who was sulking time to time complaining how full his tummy is.He was showing his puppy eyes to Taehyung for helping him from the torture but Taehyung ignored those eyes as if he didn't see it at all making Jungkook pout.

After the couple felt satisfied feeding him they let Jungkook free who didn't wait a second to run away from them with a mind note of not letting them feed him from now on.It was indeed a torture.

Jungkook was about to wash the dishes when again Jennie popped out of nowhere stopping him from doing it.Jungkook let out an irritated huff when Jennie forcefully dragged him out of the kitchen after informing the maids to do the dishes.

"Oh please let me breath.For God's sake I'm not a dying patient" Jungkook said frustratedly to which Jennie rolled her eyes and soon smiled sweetly patting his head which made Jungkook more trusfrated.He's not a kid for fvck sake.He scoffed at the sweetly smiling Jennie and was about to leave to his room when suddenly she stopped him.