17.A date

"You look so handsome hubby"Jungkook said smiling, with a red hue spreading over his cheeks as Taehyung is holding his wife's waist in a firm grip as the other is on his tip toes, fixing the tie of the CEO.

"And you look beautiful as well"Taehyung said with a fond smile looking at the shy male in his hold.
Avoiding Taehyung's eyes Jungkook pecked his lips twice in return for that complement.

When the CEO is all ready for the day, Jungkook dragged him towards the dining hall. Taehyung let himself dragged by his wife, the smile never leaving his lips.

They both are feeling giddy and excited as it's after years they are getting this much attention from their partner, sharing their affection this openly.They both are happy and satisfied with their life finally.It's like their life has a new meaning, a reason to live.

"Where is bun?"Taehyung asked with a frown not finding Rose in her room as the couple is now walking to the dining room.

"She left already without even having her breakfast"Jungkook said in a low voice.Whatever she said, how much hurt Jungkook felt, it doesn't matter as he is her mother at the end and he wants nothing but the happiness and well being of his daughter.That's how mothers are right?How much we hurt them or how much they scold us today, the very next day only they will be there taking care of us also.

"Must be mad at me for slapping her" Taehyung just shook his head knowing well about his daughter.

"What?You slapped her?" Jungkook gasped in disbelief following Taehyung to the kitchen.Rose was like a lil baby for Taehyung.He never even raised his voice at her all these years.

"Yes.She deserved it.She should learn to respect you"Taehyung said helping Jungkook to bring the dishes from the kitchen.Only the couple is there now.

"Hubby she's a kid."Jungkook said following his husband with another dish in his hands.

"No she's not.She is 18."Taehyung said sternly.

"Still she's in her teenage.So it's normal for her to be rebellious sometimes.We should understand her and give her some time.It's all because of her age that's it.She must be so hurt when you slapped her like that.You are her hero.Her everything.So it will hurt her more"Jungkook tried to convince his husband as they took their seat, waiting for the others.

"Just say a sorry to her-"

"No.I'm not going to say sorry to her." Taehyung cut off Jungkook's words.
"You were right kook when you said I must be a little strict to her rather than spoiling her with everything she asks for.It's late I Know.Still I'm not letting her go like that.She should learn manners kook.She should learn how to respect others."Taehyung said with finalty and before Jungkook could speak more Jennie and Enwoo joined them followed by the old Kim couple also.

They had their breakfast as usual having little talks here and there.

"Don't over work yourself.Drive safely.Come back soon"Jungkook said with a smile giving the office bag to Taehyung.
Taehyung nodded hearing everything.
"You too take care of you and family"
"And....?"Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow.
"And what?"Taehyung asked confusedly.
"Won't you miss me?"Jungkook smiled seeing the CEO nodding his head in reply.
"Then say it loud Kim" Jungkook demanded.
"I'll miss you Koo"Taehyung said like the obedient hubby he is.
Looking around to make sure there is no one other than them, Jungkook pulled Taehyung downwards by his tie a little, their nose tips touching each other's.
"I'll miss you more and I love you" Jungkook whispered staring straight at his husband's eyes.
"I love you too Koo" Taehyung said smiling a little making Jungkook to smile back hearing that.
"Kiss me" came another command from Jungkook to which Taehyung didn't waste a second to obey, capturing his wife's strawberry tinted lips in a sweet good bye kiss, both closing their eyes, humming into the kiss, getting satisfied Finally.