70.I can't

Jungkook was in a rush as he mindlessly parked the car infront of the huge building and he almost ran out of it without even caring about closing the car door.

His mind was a mess.He didn't even had the patience to wait for the elevator as he went for the stairs.His body started to sweat alot but he didn't felt a tiny bit tired.All he wanted was to be with his daughter.His baby all alone with a stranger? That too a pervert fucker? Jungkook felt more panic at the thought.He just wanna take his scared baby in his arms, close to him, to protect her from everything, make sure she's all fine, assure her that she's not alone, that her eomma is with her.That thought made him forget every other single thing.His legs started to pain, but he cared less.He was panting heavily as his lungs burned in lack of oxygen.Yet he didn't hault on his steps even for a second.But there was his right hand wrapped around his baby bump in a safe hold even without his knowing.

"Baby, b-bun.." Jungkook bragged open the door without wasting time on knocking.His eyes wandered inside the luxurious room untill it met the sight of his daughter sleeping on the bed or to be specific unconscious?

"Babyyy" Jungkook quickly went to the bed only to take her in his arms, almost squishing her in his hold.He let out a sigh of relief when atlast he had his daughter all safe in his arms.But she's not responding to his desperate calls.

"Open your eyes bun, please don't scare me like this" Jungkook's eyes were tearing up as he shook her body while tapping on her cheeks.He was the one who dressed her up this morning, he put on make up on her just a few minutes ago.But why she's not opening her eyes now? Jungkook felt his heart beats pacing up again as he started to shook her vigorously now.

"Aww don't be this panic Mrs.Kim.I just put her on sleeping.That's it" Jungkook turned his head to the voice only to find the man locking the door from inside with an ugly smirk on his face.Jungkook's blood boiled as his hold on his daughter tightened.

"Open the door.I need to go" he said with a glare as he tried to lift his unconscious daughter.He felt suffocated to be with that man, with whom he had a not so pleasant encounter before.

"Why so hurry? I called you for a reason right? So I'll let you go once I'm done" he said ever so politely as he walked closer to Jungkook who stayed still with his daughter still in his hold.

"WHAT.DO.YOU.WANT?" Jungkook asked keeping his calm, trying his best to hide his nervousness.

"Straight to the point I see" he chuckled eyeing Jungkook from head to toe and finally fixing his gaze at the eight month old big baby bump only to scoff.

"How bold of you to roam around like this huh? Pregnant at this age? Seems like Mr.Kim can't keep his dick in his pants" he laughed loud and Jungkook's face twisted in disgust.

"He made his wife pregnant.Not like you forcing yourself on someone else's wife.Too pathetic" Jungkook gritted out and his laughter died down at that.

"Aren't you a lil too fiesty Mrs.Kim? Here trapped with me, alone in a room, all helpless and instead of begging for my mercy you chose to rebel with me? Seriously?" His eyes turned dark as he extended his hand to grab Jungkook's shoulder but Jungkook was quick to dodge it away before he can touch him.

"I'd chose to die rather than begging to an asshole like you" Jungkook spat with rage but the other only laughed in response.

"This is what making you more hot you know that? You're fire.Your eyes, your words, everything had fire in it.And that's exciting me too much" his hungry eyes were already devouring Jungkook's body eagerly which made Jungkook feel like throwing up.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BREAK YOUR HEAD YOU PATHETIC BITCH" Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs.The man stayed unaffected by that but Jungkook felt rose flinching in his hold at the loud shout, which brought his attention back on his daughter who stirred in his hold.