Story Introduction

Kim Taemin was a successful bussiness man,the CEO of Kim enterprises being a well known company all over the south Korea.Kim Yeora, his sweet wife was his back bone in bussiness and also in his little family of three including his only son Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung was a perfect son for his parents.He always make them proud of himself in every field he is included.
Taehyung also followed his father's path by pursuing his degree in bussiness management with a high rank.
His father appointed him as an employee in their Kim enterprises to let him study everything about bussiness and the company from the base level.
Taehyung accepted the responsibility heartfully because he knows his father decide everything for his best future.

It was after 1 year Taehyung got promoted to the managing director post of the company only by his hard work and dedication.

Kim Taemin and Kim Yeora was more than happy and sure that Taehyung will maintain the No.1 position of the company with his efficiency and dedication.

So taking it as the right time for settling in life they decided Taehyung's marriage with Jeon Jungkook, the son of their close friends Jeon Jungyun and Jeon Seri.

Taehyung and Jungkook being the obedient kids of their parents and also they don't have any other relationships too they agreed for the marriage right away.

Even if it was an arranged marriage they were so much in love after their marriage. Taehyung and Jungkook give enough time to each other and took each step slowly and together.They accepted each other fully with much respect.

Jungkook being the perfect wife and a caring son in law never failed to take care of his husband and in laws.The ethereal beauty of Jungkook also was a great factor to make Taehyung's heart flutter.
It didn't take much time for Taehyung to fall in love with his pretty bunny wifey.

Jungkook also loved his husband with all his heart because Taehyung never failed to show his love,care and respect towards the younger.
As a result Jungkook let himself fall into the deep ocean of love towards his handsome hubby.

Nobody will believe if they get to know it was an arranged marriage between the perfect couple Taehyung and Jungkook.
They were so obvious that they both are whipped for each other.
Everything was like a fairy tale for them.Lving their life to the fullest in each second with much more love in their heart.
Their love proved that they were really made for each other.

After two years of loving each other they got blessed with a baby boy whom they welcomed with tears of happiness.
After Four more years their little angel too made her way to the Happy family.
Everything was going sooo good with their two little children.

But life is full of ups and downs right?
If their is a heaven there must be a hell too.

After their 8th marriage anniversary they got the taste of the bitterness of life for the first time.
The successful bussiness man Kim Taemin got arrested accusing inappropriation of a huge amount of money from the company shareholds.
The single news was enough to make Kim enterprises to the edge of bankruptcy within one night.
It was nothing but the best friend of Taemin and his business partner Choi Minsung just betrayed him smoothly and framed every proof against Kim Taemin.

But it was all just the beginning.
Taemin's whole bussiness kingdom crumbled down in front of him just at the moment he got arrested.He was at the edge of committing suicide being not able to see his blood,sweat and tears got burned in front of him.His company was his life.But he was just helpless.But the strict police protection didn't let him to kill himself and escape from this mess by all alone.

That's when all the burden was put on the shoulders of the only son of the CEO that is Kim Taehyung the soon to be CEO of Kim enterprises.

Taehyung have nothing with him when that huge responsibilty was handed over to him.

He have his devastated mother with him.Have his equally devasted and scared wife beside him.Have two small children who knows nothing in his arms.Have his father,his strength who is behind the bars already.
Their all wealth including their house also got taken back by the shareholders to pay back the loss caused by the traitor friend of his father.
He only have a broken company with him which is at the edge of falling down.

It was not something easy to pay back all the debts which was a huge amount and also bring the company back to his previous state.

Taehyung has no other option either.So Taehyung just step into the sinking ship with his only belief in himself.
But at a point it was too stressful and hopeless for Taehyung that he was ready to give up everything instead of witnessing his little babies starving for food.But only because of the strength his wifey give him by staying beside him always and motivating him at each of his braking point, Taehyung was able to work hard with passion again.
Jungkook didn't let the tears of Taehyung to fall down that he wiped it away even before it falls.Kim Jungkook added the fuel to the already burning fire of passion and hardwork inside his husband.
The only aim of Taehyung was to bring back Kim enterprises and release his father from the prison.

After a lot of struggling and hardships finally Taehyung became the The great Kim Taehyung, No.1 CEO of South Korea and the owner of the No.1 company Kim enterprises.

It was not an easy path though.He sacrificed many things to achieve his goal.First thing he sacrificed was his smile.
The betrayal his father faced taught him to not trust anyone in life.So he put on the mask of a cold arrogant bussiness man at the moment he step into the bussiness.
He didn't give a shit about showing his emotions or having any bond with anyone other than his family.
He only smiles infront of his family that too just a little curve of his lips upwards.We should focus a little too much to recognize it as a smile.
Jungkook's eyes never got blessed with the sight of that boxy smile which he loved the most after that incident.

The second thing he sacrificed was his bond with his children.His children was really understanding and they loves and respect their Appa a lot and their Appa also loves them.But Taehyung was not there with them in their first day of school,on their graduation, on their first performance in the school or when anything special happened to them.Taehyung witnessed nothing.

Among all The most important thing he sacrificed was his love life.He stayed most of the time in the company working his ass off to fulfill the dialy needs of his family like giving some good food to his children and paying the school fees of them,that he failed to cherish his love in the way it needed.But Jungkook never complained at the lack of attention he got because who else other than him can understand his husband like him.He was really worried for his kid's future that he too was engaged in some small daily wage jobs to meet their daily expenses as he can't stay doing nothing when his husband is dying working for them.He is really worried for his husband's health also who is nothing but a Working robot at that time.

Jungkook was always proud of his brave husband who didn't give up on his failed attempts and again worked hard for their future.

They have only worries to share with each other on the times they met for just 2 hours in a month that too on a video call.That they failed to notice how bad their heart is aching and craving for each other's warmth.
But what they can do when there is much more important things to take care of which will affect their children,their family and their future.

As years passed by Taehyung payed every debts and achieved the tag of the No.1 company and the No.1 CEO,their life again got back to normal.They became rich like before.Bought a mansion which was huge,more than the previous one.
Their children got the best education.Their son got graduated and became the managing director of their own company.He got married with a sweet girl from a well settled family.His father came back home.His parents are also happy at their house.Everything was perfect again.

But by then Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook got used with their single life and didn't tried to bring themselves back to the sweet romantic always lovey dovey couple they were once years back.The harsh reality of life made them too reserved and teach them to live life like they are living now, that is getting satisfied with what they are having now.

So Kim Jungkook,is not the Kim Taehyung's bunny anymore now but the perfect wife and perfect mother of their children.

And Kim Taehyung is not anymore the cool tiger hubby of Kim Jungkook but his perfect husband and perfect Father for their children.

_______________________________

Just flashback🧚

Characters will be introduced in the next chapter....