6.Why are you limping?

Jungkook opened the door for his hubby who is looking really exhausted after the tiring day.Jungkook took of the coat and bag from Taehyung with a warm smile.

"welcome hom-"Jungkook's words got cut of when his hubby suddenly hugged him tightly.

"Kook we got the deal.I'm so happy today"Taehyung said in a soft tone which was rare to be heard, still hugging his dear wifey.
Jungkook hugged back smiling hearing his hubby, gently running his fingers through Taehyung's hair.
"I told you nah You were getting nervous for nothing?"
"I Know you are my lucky charm always"Taehyung said breaking the hug to place a gentle kiss on his wifey's forhead , placing his lips there for just two seconds.
Jungkook closed his eyes feeling the warmth.

"Now go and take a shower I will heat up the dinner soon."Jungkook said pushing his hubby to the stairs.
"Did everyone had their dinner already?"Taehyung asked unbottoning his shirt already.
"Look what time is it Mr.Kim.They all will be fast alseep now."Jungkook replied before going to the kitchen to heat the dinner.
Taehyung's lips made an 'O' as he climbed up the stairs.
It's 12 am already and it's not unusual for the CEO Kim to be late sometimes.

Jungkook admired the man who is now having the dinner Jungkook served to him.
"Did you eat?"Jungkook can feel the concern in that voice eventhough Taehyung's face is blank.
"Yes hubby I did"Jungkook said with a smile serving some more food for Taehyung.

Jungkook know his hubby is really happy today because it was a big deal for the company and it will surely profit their company a lot.Taehyung worked really hard for this and now all his hard work paid off.So it's obvious that the CEO is more than happy.

But still nothing is visible in that blank face, it's completely void of any emotions making Jungkook's heart clench remembering their old days.

Back then whenever Taehyung is so Happy over something he will make sure to spread that happiness to everyone around him.
The wide boxy smile on his face was the proof for how Happy the man was.Jungkook had to scold his hubby for buying so many gifts for his dear wifey.But Taehyung shut him of with a passionate kiss saying"What's your problem Mrs.Kim?Let me love my wifey.It was a great day for me so let me gift my wifey as much as my heart desire, for being my lucky charm"

"JUNGKOOK"
"Uh what hubby?"Jungkook flinched when his hubby suddenly yelled.
"Are you sleeping kook?I said I'm done with the dinner but you are here zoning out"

"I'm sorry hubby.I was just......it's nothing.Come let's sleep"Jungkook said taking the plates to the kitchen.

"What Happened to him?He is really behaving strange since he came to the office today"Taehyung mumbled staring at his wife who's now back from the kitchen.

"Look at your eyes kook.You surely cried a lot right?"Taehyung asked as they lied on the bed facing each other  at each other's side leaving a small gap of distance between them.
"I was so scared hubby."Jungkook whined with a pout.
"Oh my God don't remember me that"Taehyung said with a chuckle.
"Don't laugh at me hubby.When they said Y-you are dead I felt like my soul left my body I couldn't breath."Jungkook said as his eyes started to turn glossy thinking what if the news was real.He will also be dead now after knowing his hubby is no more with him.

"Hey don't cry kook.I was just....don't mind me.Just don't cry.I'm sorry"Taehyung wiped away the single tear drop fall down from the Bambi eyes.

Jungkook sniffed cutely glaring at his hubby."Don't tease me you meanie"He said huffing at the end before turning around to the other side.Because of that he missed the sight of a fond smile lingering on the lips of the cold CEO staring at his wife with love filled eyes.

It was early morning, Jungkook was preparing breakfast for his family when he saw his Jin Hyung entering the kitchen.He smiled at his Hyung greeting him good morning but his smile turned to worry when he noticed something.
"Oh my God Hyung what Happened to you?Did your legs got hurt?Why are you limping?"Jungkook asked checking Jin from up to down in worry.
"Stop it kookie"Jin softly yanked away Jungkook's hands with a pink tint on his cheeks as he thought his kookie is just teasing him by acting all oblivious.

"Stop what? Hyung I'm worrying for you here and you are blushing?"Jungkook asked in disbelief.
"Stop teasing me kookie"Jin said turning to the refrigerator to hide his red cheeks.
"I'm not teasing Hyung I'm sincerely worried for you.Tell me what Happened to you?Did you fall down or something?"Jungkook continued making Jin to scoff at that.
"Oh my God kookie just stop it.Nothing Happened to me it's just.....just Urrghhh please kookie you Know it already"Jin said in one breath.
"How do I know Hyung?Tell me how did you get hurt?"worry was evident in his voice.
"For fuck sake kookie it's nothing me and Joonie just made love That's it"Jin said out loud getting frustrated at the naive bunny.

Jungkook gasped at the information with wide eyes.
"Now why are you staring at me like I cheated on my husband or something"Jin chuckled at the shocked state of the younger.

"You both still do it"it was a whisper from Jungkook but was loud enough for Jin to hear.
"What do you mean by that 'still'?What's the problem there?"Jin asked not getting what's running through the shocked bunny's head.
"At this age?"Came another whisper as if he is don't want to hear anyone about this secret thing.
"So what?"Seokjin asked blinking his eyes in confusion but it was his turn to get shocked by realizing something.
"Oh God Kookie Don't Tell me that you and Taehyung doesn't do this"Now it was Jungkook's turn to turn around to hide his red cheeks getting embarrassed.
But from whom he is running away? The Kim Seokjin?

Jin trapped the bunny blocking his way by standing in front of him with a raised eyebrow.
"Where are you going without answering me huh?"He asked the bunny who is avoiding his Hyung's eyes.

"Kookie I asked you something.Are you and Taehyung not intimate anymore?"Jin enquired in a soft tone as he know something is wrong with the once lovey dovey couple who were head over heels for each other.

Jungkook know once Jin decided to Know something he don't let it go like that.So he nodded his head in tiny with head hung low feeling ashamed of something or maybe guilty for something.

Jin glared the bunny as he wanted some explaination too.But before he could interrogate the bunny more Jennie entered the kitchen interrupting him.

"Good morning my both Eomma's.What's for breakfast today?"Jennie greeted as she too got engaged in making the breakfast helping her eomma.

"Come to my room after Taehyung left for office"Jin whispered to Jungkook in a stern tone before leaving the kitchen.
Jungkook stood there processing what must be his Hyung wanted to talk with him.What explaination will he give if his Hyung again asked him something about the same matter.
He is not ready to face the situation and he don't Know what to answer if his Hyung asked him why the young couple is so distant from each other like this.

_______________________________________

How's it going so far?
Let me Know your thoughts ✨

💜💚❤️