54.Finally the day!

It's almost 4K words!
Don't rush.Read slowly (◕ᴗ◕)

Finally it's the day!The day of the board meeting!

The former CEO Mr.Kim and the soon to be CEO junior Mr.Kim was standing on fire at the moment.There's a whole chaos going on in their mind about the future of their company as they were waiting at the entrance of their company, expecting the soon to be owner of Kim Enterprises, Ms.Emma.

Mr.Kim was waiting in the reception, sitting on his wheel chair, with Mrs.Kim sitting beside him on the couch.Everyone in the family tried their best to convince the older kim couple to not attend the meeting in this weak condition of their health.But Mr.Kim was adamant.He wanted to visit his company for one last time as from this day onwards it's going to be someone else's.His heart is bleeding at the thought.

His hardwork of years, the company he built with his blood sweat and tears, the great Kim empire which he started from a single old apartment room.It was his dream of years that he nourished with his sacrifices and unconditional love.His company was like a baby for him.His first baby.Everything started from here.Each single thing the Kim's own was gained from this.He took care of it like a precious baby untill he handed it over to his son.Years ago, a huge disaster already happened destroying the entire Kim empire into ashes.But his son, with his determined steps brought everything back to the top.Taemin was always so proud of his company.It was his proud possession.It was his life.But now it's going to get crushed.They themselves is passing it to the evil hands.Kim Taemin felt the pain in his heart at the thought of losing his company forever.

A few feet away there's Kim Eunwoo pacing back and forth in the entrance, with a raging heart.He felt the fury and failure hitting him hard.He was born to this Company.It was a second home to him.Ever since he was a child, he have seen his father struggling to save this company.How much his whole family cried for this company.How much they loved this company.How much they sacrificed to save the name of it.And growing up in the middle of this all, little Eunwoo already sworn on his life that he'll do anything to keep their possession safe.He'll work as mush as he can to keep the name 'Kim enterprises' on its top place always.He was determined of it.But now everything is falling apart infront of his eyes.Within a matter of few minutes his company is going to be someone else's.They are going to lose their right on it.Eunwoo felt his blood boiling at the thought.

Everyone's condition in the family is almost the same as they felt something precious is taking away from their life, except two persons.

The present CEO and his wife.Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.They both are oddly normal.No more panicking, No more anger, No more fights, Not even talking about this specific topic.They are way too unbothered to everyone's surprise.
They're like just going with the flow.Totally unbothered, leaving everything to the fate.And this behaviour is slightly irritating Mr.Kim.He felt like his son and son in law never had any feelings for the company.The old man is kind of angry at the couple for doing nothing and just eagerly waiting to sign off the company to that lady.He knows there's nothing much to do now anyways.They have no solution with them to clear this mess.But still Mr.Kim can't believe how his son is totally calm about everything as if it's not affecting him.

"Eomma, appa it's time for the meeting.Everyone is waiting for you there" Jungkook said sitting beside Mrs.Kim as Taehyung took Mr.Kim's wheel chair handle to take the man to the meeting hall.

"But eomma, Ms.Emma is not here yet.Then how can we start the meeting without her?" Eunwoo asked as he helped Mrs.Kim to get up from the couch and Jungkook was quick to hold her guiding her the way, following Taehyung behind.

"We can't say that to the board members woonie.It's already past 6.It's not good to make them wait.Also the party after the meeting should be held on time too.So we can't delay the meeting anymore" Jungkook said sternly as they entered the lift.