19.Promise

Silence engulfed the couple as they were sitting near the lake under the moon light.
Taehyung kept glancing at his wife nervously time to time as Jungkook is staring at the lake with his blank face.

"I'm sorry Koo" Taehyung mumbled breaking the silence.

"For what?" Jungkook asked with the same emotionless face.

But Taehyung replied nothing as he doesn't know why he's sorry in the first place.But he felt guilty.Guilty for visiting their special spot without his wife.Guilty for not taking Jungkook also with him.

"How many times you visited here without me?" Jungkook enquired sternly with a glare daring Taehyung to lie.

"Many times" Gulping down in nervousness Taehyung replied.

"Why don't you take me with you?" That was the thing Jungkook needed to know.But Taehyung didn't reply to that.He just sat there with his head hung low.

"So I was the only fool here huh?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle.
"You kept visiting here, kept it clean and ordered as always, spend your time here whenever you wanted and I was the only fool here who forgot about this place huh?" Jungkook's voice raised.
"No no kook it's not like that.I just came here whenever I missed us.When I'm missing you.And when I felt like I can't take the stress anymore in the company.Only this place made me feel like home those days" Taehyung explained desperately.

"Then why don't you take me also with you?" Jungkook glared his husband.

"I asked you.But you said no"

"Don't you dare to lie.I never said no to you"Jungkook was getting furious by each passing second.

"You did.... you did" Taehyung's eyes tuned glossy as he complained about his wife like a little kid.

"Remember when it was just a month later I became the CEO of our company.It was so hectic for me Koo.I was so scared and nervous.I didn't know how to approach everything as appa was not also with me to guide me like always.I was so so scared.I just wanted a relief.Giving up on everything and ran back to you.I just wanted some fresh air.I called you at that time to spend some time with you and maybe take you to here so that we can have some alone time here.I just want to talk to you about everything going on at the company.I just want to cry my heart out telling everything to you.It was too much for me at that time.You were my only source of comfort Koo.So I called you and told you to get ready and we are going on a date.But you Remember what you said to me? You said we are not alone now and remember we have kids.So we can't go out like that leaving the kids alone in the home.'I understand you Koo.You were Right.Our kids needed you the most at that time.More than me.But tell me what am I supposed to do then?I couldn't go to my mom who was already worried for my father and the company.I didn't want to make her more worried.So what am I supposed to do?I have no other place to go Koo.The only place that gave me the feeling of you beside me is here.Our palace.After that I used to visit here whenever I felt stressed.When I missed you.I'm sorry Koo.I Know I should have take you also with me.I'm Sorry" Taehyung kept explaining his part but Jungkook is lost in his thoughts.

Taehyung called himself a disappointment but Jungkook felt he is the disappointmet in their relationship.
Taehyung tried to reach Jungkook but he unknowingly pushed his husband away from him for the sake of his other responsibilties that he failed to take care of his husband when he needed his support the most.

"Koo don't think something stupid.I already told you it's not our fault.Its just our situations are like that.You yourself said that there will be no more sorry between us.We should focus on now Koo.Lets forget the past okay? Let's not ruin our date please" Jungkook just stared at his husband who's trying his best to cheer up his wife showing his puppy eyes.

Jungkook let out a sigh as he cupped his husband's cheeks in both of his palms before diving to capture his lips.It was a soft gentle kiss.Jungkook kept sucking on Taehyung's lower lip closing his eyes in bliss.
Taehyung returned the gesture by sucking on his upper lip as softly as the other is doing it.

Breaking the kiss Jungkook pecked his lips one more time.
"Yeah let's forget the past.But I need a promise from you" Jungkook whispered to his lips staring deep into the almond orbs.Their lips touching each other when he spoke.

"I'll promise anything Koo" Taehyung said eyeing the luscious lips of his wife, which he wants to taste again.

"Promise me you'll come to me from now on.When you feel down, when you need comfort, when you need to talk, when you need to cry, when you miss me, just come to me okay?I'm there for you.I won't push you away this time but will treasure you with all my love" Jungkook said with a soft smile only to get attacked by a hungry kiss from his husband who's eating his mouth with passion.

Taehyung eyes was teary but he didn't let it fall as he don't want anything more now.Those words from his Koo were everything he needed.He wants nothing more.

Jungkook hissed when he got the taste of blood.He felt a sting on his lower lip where his husband just bit a little harshly.His husband was really eating him out.But he just smiled at the man who's not in his senses anymore now sucking blood from his wife's lips.

"Mhmm hubby........ enough" Jungkook said pushing Taehyung a little away when he got breathless.
But Taehyung just pulled him more closer deepening the kiss more.

Finally when the CEO got satisfied he left his wife free who was panting heavily, inhaling as much as Oxygen he can.

"Oh there's blood" Taehyung said wiping Jungkook lip's corner innocently. Jungkook just glared at the man as he can't form any words between his heavy breathing.
Taehyung just grinned widely in return.

"Oh it's getting cold here.Lets get inside the cottage and have dinner." Taehyung said when finally Jungkook got back to his normal breathing.

"You arranged the dinner already?" Jungkook asked in amuse.

"No" Taehyung replied helping Jungkook to getting up.

"Then?"
"I'm gonna cook today.All the essential grocery are in car." Taehyung said with a proud smile leaving a surprised Jungkook behind.

"You are going to cook?I don't want to burn my palace so you stay there.I'll cook the dinner for us" Jungkook said as he very well know his husband has zero knowledge about cooking.

"No you just have to instruct me and I'll do everything.Let me serve my Queen today" Taehyung bowed in front of Jungkook opening the cottage door for him. Jungkook laughed at his dramatic husband entering his palace with a widely smiling Taehyung behind.

________________________________________

💜💚❤️