25.You're crazy

Here's your looonngg chapter pretty buns!

It was evening.Jungkook is in the kitchen cooking dinner for his family.His hands were busy chopping the vegetables but his mind was clouded with the thoughts of his daughter.
Where did he went wrong in raising her up?What should he do now to make everything right between him and his bun?How to get more close to her?From where to start? He was too busy finding answers to each of these questions that he didn't notice another presence entering the mansion sneakily.
Trying his best to be as quiet as possible, without grabbing any unwanted attention Taehyung made his way to the kitchen.

He smiled when he found his wife who is back facing him.Without wasting a second the CEO snaked his veiny arms around Jungkook's tiny waist pulling him closer to his body.Jungkook's frown disappeared as his lips stretched to form a wide smile when he was wrapped into a tight warm hug from his hubby who's now nuzzling into his nape giving a tickling sensation throughout Jungkook's body.

"Hubby you're home?" Jungkook tried to turn around so that he can face his hubby and maybe welcome him with a sweet kiss.But Taehyung's hold on his waist was too tight which didn't let him move making him wiggle in that death grip.
Taehyung hummed in response and placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's nape before loosening his grip and making Jungkook turn around only to capture the strawberry lips of his wife which he badly missed all the day.
Jungkook smiled into the kiss when Taehyung desperately sucked on his lower lip.Jungkook returned the kiss, snaking his arms around Taehyung's neck to pull the man closer just to kiss him more deeply.
Jungkook gladly parted his lips welcoming his husband's tongue which roamed inside his mouth with passion.There was no fight for domination as Taehyung eagerly sucked on Jungkook's tongue earning a series of moans from him.

Jungkook gently tapped on the CEO's chest to let him know that his lungs are burning out of lack of oxygen.Taehyung groaned at the protest but nevertheless left the now swollen petals not completely free as he kept giving smooches to them.

"I missed you"Taehyung mumbled in between the little pecks.
"I missed this" he added further earning loud giggles from Jungkook for which the CEO will do anything to listen to it forever.It was so melodious for his ears.

"I missed you too but now enough stop it" Jungkook pushed him away gently before helping the CEO to remove his coat as he's still in his office suit.Taehyung nodded his head, obeying his wife and let him remove his coat without any protests like the good boy he is.

"How are you feeling now Koo?Is it still paining?" Taehyung asked with concern, caressing Jungkook's ass cheeks over the cloth.
"No it's fine now" Jungkook replied with a red hue spreading over his cheeks.
"Really? You're not lying?" Taehyung again asked but this time with a teasing smile kneading the butt cheeks in his rough palms making Jungkook almost moan at that.
"Yeah I'm really fine" Jungkook replied without meeting Taehyung's eyes.

"Now go take a warm shower.Dinner will be ready by then" Jungkook said ruffling Taehyung's hair fondly.
"Okay" Taehyung said and rushed to the stairs not before giving a final peck on the soft petal lips.Jungkook just shook his head at the CEO's acts, the smile never leaving both of their faces.This is indeed what they missed all these years.Now they are getting it without any lack in it.So it was enough to make them smile from their hearts.

Jungkook turned around to continue making the dinner.
"Koo I forget it.I bought this is for you" again there's Taehyung with a wide grin on his face extending something to Jungkook.

"Oh my love!It's been a while.I missed you baby" Jungkook squealed just like a teenage girl got a proposal from her crush before snatching the pack of banana milk from a now pouting Taehyung.
Taehyung scoffed at the sight of his wife hugging his long lost love and kissing it before proceeding to drink it.